Chapter 83

"My alcoholic friends."

"This is a really bad plan," Scott shook his head, rubbing his eyes with his knuckles. He had no idea how he was meant to stay up for any longer, feeling as if he was going to drop to the floor at any given moment.

"It's not that bad," Lydia argued, refusing to admit that their plan sucked. Well, they could add robbing an armed car to the long list of things she had always planned on doing. She was thankful that Jade was a witch, her clothes feeling warm and dry now, thanks to a spell that she'd done.

"It's shit," Lilith pointed out, stuffing their mouth with brownies. Damn, Jade and Lydia were great bakers. She'd need to get the recipe off them; these were too good to never have again. There was thankfully a lot more colour in her face, a needle still shoved into their arm, pumping blood around her body.

Max nodded along in agreement with the redhead, his leg hooked over the side of the armchair he was lounging in. He had the worst hangover he'd ever experienced in his lifetime, praying it would get better or the God's would take him. Either of the options worked out in his favour. Maybe drinking two bottles of vodka at four in the morning hadn't been the smartest idea. But his nerves had got the best of him, what else could he say! His best friend was checking himself into a psychiatric facility! How were you meant to react to that?

"None of us know what route they're going to take," Lydia slapped her hands against the desk, trying to encourage the others that this would work. Wow. She never thought she would have said that. Her? Being optimistic? There was a first time for everything, huh? "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armoured car, then we can follow it."

"So, when it get's here," Allison pointed to a spot on the map, about to continue their observation when she was cut off.

"We attack them," Aiden smirked, finally liking the sound of this plan and the direction it was going in. Now this... this was more up his alley. Maybe not Ethan's, but it worked for him.

"No," Lydia closed her eyes, turning to face her boyfriend. She ignored the feeling that rose in her chest when she remembered that he was her boyfriend, not just some guy she occasionally hooked up with. "Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got in an accident. And when the driver gets out to help-"

"We attack him."

He raised a brow at the fact that all the girls in the room yelled at him, including getting a kick in the arm from Lilith. If they hadn't basically died yesterday, he would have kicked her back, but because he was such a good friend, he decided against it. God, what was everyone's problem anyway? Could a man not occasionaly add in his own input?

Lydia rolled her eyes, resisting the urge to scream at him. But that more than likely had to do with the anger she was feeling towards herself, not him. "You'll distract him and Scott will break open the back door."

"I hope," Scott noted. He ignored the fact that Jade resorted to lying on the floor, her head buried into a pillow, every few seconds an arm reaching out to get another brownie from the plastic container.

"And you'll get Katashi's finger," she ordered to Ethan, giving up all hope on Aiden at this point.

"It's not his actual finger, is it? Wait, why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Ethan interrupted.

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the sheriff tampering with federal evidence," Scott explained.

"This is going to work. We can do this. We're losing Stiles. My dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this," Allison tried to keep their voice positive, which wasn't exactly reflecting all the things she'd just said.