1

After five years in that boring hell I was finally free. Well sorta... 

But never the less I'm outa there. So I did what I did best. Went to bars. Found lonely people lookin for a good time. Asked to sleep at their place and did just that. Sometimes I'd kiss and touch but most the time they are to drunk to do anything so they passport quick. I get a couch to sleep on and they get a free make out. Tonight was one of those nights.

"Aye!!!" The shout had me spinning in my bar stool. A smile pulled at my lips that reeked of sarcasm. Yet in the man's drunken stupor he paid it no mind.

It wasn't long before I was in Jeremy's living room, his hands along my stomach and my lips against his. He was one of the regulars. A cuter one at that. I dare give this man a ring if I wasn't careful.

His hands went to my waist hiking me up against him. He tasted of booze and cigarettes. No doubt having drank enough to down a bull. Jesus, Jeremy could drink.

His right hand reached up sliding through my long hair. His  fingers curdling and pulling a bit sending goose bumps down my neck.

He pulled my head away, using my hair to do so. Lips traveling down my body, nipping and licking.

I bit back the sounds trying to surface. He didn't get to hear me like that. Not him. No one.

As the night progressed with him eventually falling asleep having spent himself in my hands. His lips swollen from being wrapped around me. I starred at him and mentally cursed myself. Then sighed standing up quickly.

I jumped in the shower before grabbing a few of the clothes Jeremy had let me borrow. Then I laid down for the night listening to Jeremy hop in the shower himself after having woken him up. Then as I began to drift off in his bed i felt the bed dip his body falling against mine his hands slipping around me. Face burying in the back of my neck. I sighed eyes closed.

***

I'd spent majority of the next day walking around the city. Analyzing anything new that I had forgotten. After a few hours I'd met up with an old acquaintance.

"Well well well. If it isn't our young Wolf?" I smirked at Jamison, who buds and him offered up hand shakes and side hugs. "2 years later and u look beefy!" I shook my head as Jamison wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I was beefy then too Jami." I shook my head some more as we walked down the block.

"Nah... you seriously chonked up. What? After I left did you move into the gym?" His friends chuckled. Jami was one of my big dogs in the prison. He kept me from getting my ass beat till I touched up and could handle a punch as well as dish it. He was released 2 years before me.

"So what they send you off with parol? Curfew?" He asked while releasing me.

"Nah, more like sobriety class." I mumbled and grumbled sounded throughout the group.

"Seriously?" I nodded.

"Unfortunately. That or they ship me off to a permanent life facility or a prison for another 20 years." He whistled and shook his head.

"Well I got good news and bad news Mijo." He lead me into a bar as the others followed up the rear. "Cabron!" Jami shouted as we entered. The music loud but his shout drew the attention of most people in the entrance or sitting close to it. Almost instantaneously a exasperated grumble sounded from behind the bar.