37

Leo's POV

I had been sitting outside for a few hours. I wasn't really given the choice. I probably would have killed all the police in the room if I hadn't. 

'We have been looking for several days. With no leads and information, we can only assume he's been killed or taken out of state.'

'That's not how that works you fuckin morons!'

'Sir I need you to calm down. There isn't much to go off of'

Bullshit excuses. I had been trying to call him through the police department. No one answered me. Now this... Missing...... Kidnapped....

I let out a loud shout ramming my fist into the stone wall beside me. I welcomed the pain that washed over me. The searing white-hot lava ripping through my knuckles. I sighed. My mind was muddled and messy. My body was achy and I couldn't quite concentrate on anything.

Everyone kept telling me the same damn thing.

It'll be alright.

We will find him.

Calm down and think.

Everyone didn't fucking feel how I feel about him.

I took a deep breath, glancing back up at the hospital as I swallowed hard. A sharp rush of emotions trying to break through. I ignored them. They were useless right now. I just needed to focus. Was I gonna lose everyone that meant something to me? Was this how things were going happen? Lose important people, gain someone extremely important, gain back the people lost and lose the one that meant something more...? Was this how it was gonna be??

I fought my own thoughts. Arguing with myself. After sitting in the empty car park for what felt like another hour, I decided that maybe I ought to just go back in. However, the sounds of hushed voices had me pausing. Then quiet footsteps. They approached from around the hospital wall. I waited for some reason feeling the need to be tense. To be on guard. When they rounded the corner, my gaze met his. I snapped and was on him in seconds.

My fist collided with his face, and he shouted. I then reeled back and kneed him in the gut. I'll give it to him. He swung back, but I was seeing red. He was fuckin dying today. Just as I grabbed him again, I was shoved from behind and then yanked back some. I shouted swinging on them too.

"I'll fuckin kill you both!!!" I cracked the second opponent in the throat and shoved them across the concrete. Turning back to my first target.

"Wait..!" I practically growled in pure hatred at his plea.

"You don't get too fuckin beg for mercy you motherfucker!" I grabbed him slamming my forehead off his. Enjoying the cry that left his lips. He choked some on the impact. The pain fueled my hate.

"Le..o ... w... wait..." He choked on the blood in his mouth, whether out of breath or simply choking, I didn't give a fuck. I would fucking kill him. The rush of emotions came at me again and I roared in both, pain and anger. I cracked him in the face again as he shoved at me. He had stopped fighting me now. Only trying to stop my hands as I pinned him to the wall. 

"You're just gonna let me fuckin kill you, you bastard?" I grabbed him around the throat causing him to wheeze against my hold. He held my arm now. I squeezed tighter, I could feel the limb begin to crush under my grip. He choked, gripping at my wrist scratching it. His eyes were wide as he writhed. Trying to kick and shove at me. I only squeezed harder. 

"St...top." The voice came from behind me. I just remained glaring, his eyes becoming dazed. "Mr. Grean... w... we are trying t...to ta...ake you... to h...him..." The voice stuttered behind me and I froze. My head snapping to look at the second man. He was trying to hold himself up.