19

*A/N

There is a bit of steam in this chapter. I think you all know when it starts and if you dont like it you shouldn't read my stories. I always put trigger warnings for things that can trigger people but as far as hot and steamy scenes i'm not going to interrupt the moment with an A/N. Just a heads up. 

Light Steam Ahead

***

I was staring at the tv a headache pushing against my skull. I was so fucking horny. I'd spent an hour in the shower this morning and nothing seemed to work. Looking back at my phone i scrolled aimlessly. I sighed rolling over and staring back at the tv.

By the time the sun was setting I had wandered aimlessly around my entire apartment several times. I had a few corn dogs and drank a tall glass of tea. Jami messaged me about going out and I just told him to go without me. 

It'd be a waste of time anyway. I wouldn't get anything out of it save for a headache and another long reminder of what I don't get to have or indulge in. Drinking's great but I'm not trying to get destroyed. By alcohol at least. Not right now anyway. I cringed at the thought of being that drunk and swallowed. God I need a hobby. Just as I got up to head to the bedroom the doorbell rang and I hesitated. I swear if it's fucking Jami I'm killing him. I approached the door, looking through peep-hole.

Standing on the other side was unfortunately not Jami. I sighed and opened the door just as he went to knock again.

"What do you want?" I asked and he tensed.

"To apologize." Vic rocked on his feet again. "I'm sorry we weren't old enough and..."

"That is not what this is about. I don't care you weren't of age I care that you lied to me. Making me believe we were safe there. I could have gone to jail. You don't even know what's at stake for me." I said and hid jaw clenched.

"Not everything is about you Wolf." I cut him off.

"First of all stop calling me that and second of I don't really care anymore. Just leave me the fuck alone. You're to young anyway." Anger flared on his face but I slammed the door shut before he could argue. He shouted some but I ignored it. I heard the last line however.

"No one wants to fuckin be around you anyway you fucking coward!" He shouted and I instantly felt the pain blooming in my chest. I glanced at my phone and grumbled.

 Fuck it.

 I messaged Jami.

***

I was surprised by how quickly Jamie showed up. He wasted no time and having me get in the car. He was excited but when I entered the look on my face must have made him realize how upset I was. I played it off making sure to smile as he drove on.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked and I gave him a look.

"Didn't you beg me to go out a few hours ago?" I mocked and huffed.

"Yeah... But not with your mood sour. I wanna go home fun I want you to relax an..."

"Jami I'm fine. I'm just irritated about yesterday. Don't worry I'm down to have a great time. I honestly kinda wanna get laid." I said absentmindedly. He gasped.

"Oh what breakfast at tiffs didn't go as planned?" I slapped him on the arm, and he squealed. 

"First of all. It would have been breakfast at my place, and second of all. You really think me, to stoop that low. He's 20 years old. Legal sure but when he was 10 i would have been like 17, 18 even. Thats a no for me." I said and Jami nodded.