25

My body was rocking back and forth. My head ached as i forced myself to stay still. There was something over my face. I wasn't sure where i was but i could distinguish the movement as a vehicle. Somone was snoring and there was light music coming for what i assumed was the radio. My mind raced back to what had happened and immediately i started struggling. Shouts started and the car swerved. 

"Woah, slow down!" I threw myself forward into the voice my forehead cracking against theirs as whatever veil on my eyes was yanked down. "Jesus!" I jumped blinking through the pain as Leo's face materialized in the dim car. 

"Leo?" My voice was rough. Leo's grip loosened on my arm. 

"God, yes its me. You're safe." He said rubbing his head with his other hand.

"Sorry." I murmured a bit embarrassed, and he shook his head a bit as i glanced around. We were in fact in a truck, Leo and i in the back with Jami in the passenger seat. He was turned eyeing me as i looked at him. My eyes glancing at the driver. "Will?" I said and he nodded he had a black eye and a split lip. "What... i thought... we were at the apartment what happened?" I mumbled and Will received annoyed looks from Leo and Jami.

"Dumb ass here cracked you in the head with a leg from the coffee table because he didn't pay attention to who entered the apartment." Leo said his voice like that of a low growl. HIs eyes showing nothing but anger.

"Look im sorry okay. How many times do i have to say it." 

"You arn't saying it to me! Fucking tell that to Gryffin. He's the one you almost killed." Leo hissed and Will gripped the steering wheel. 

"It's alright." I said running my thumb along Leo's as his hand had released my arm and wrapped around mine. "What happened Will?" I asked and he sighed.

"Three assholes came barging in and i was luckily in the kitchen. I hid in the same spot as i did when you guys came. I was able to punch the one guy and the other dude came in with a knife. I was able to fight him off and ended up stabbing two of them at one point. I dont know what happened i just remember being thrown down across the coffee table and the other guy started punching me. I used the leg of the broken table to knock him out. The other two where stumbling fighting to hold their wounds. I ran away running into the kitchen for a knife. I turned and watched them drag the other guy out and they left. I kknew there would be more so i waited."

 Five minutes or so later, i heard the door move and i knew someone came in. I turned to look after several seconds of no one seeing me and saw your silhouette. So, i shouted and swung. Leo suddenly caught you, while shoving me away. Dont worry he punched the shit out of me so if you're looking to get payback i get it." He said wringing his fingers along the wheel. "Again, I'm sorry i wasn't thinking straight." He cleared his throat glancing at a passing car. I nodded slowly ignoring the burn in my head. 

"It's ok. We are all okay right?" I asked and everyone nodded. I glanced behind us eyeing Leo's bike in the truck bed. Jami sighed and i turned to him as he positioned himself back to look out the windshield.

"We are on our way to, Teec Nos Pos. My Parent's own a farm out there." It's the farthest place we could go." Leo said and i nodded slowly. "We ditched our phones. Jami called his girlfriend at one of the gas stations we stopped at, he telled her not to look for us and Dominic was after us. She told him she would act as if nothing was wrong and continue about her life. Dominic shouldn't know of her. If he does she's got ties in the city and she will go into hiding herself. If it turns to that. We've been driving for 3 hours. We are taking the long way to confuse any assets he may have on us." Leo lent his head back after he spoke while resting his arm across my leg that was on his thighs.