24

My hands were in his hair and his hands were raking down my sides gripping my hips as he held me up against the kitchen counter. Our lips molding with each other.

Leo had been eyeing me since making it back to my apartment. Our laughs making his eyes sparkle as i finished my ice cream. The silver orbs following my tongue intently as i swirled it around the frozen treat. I remember doing it on purpose by the end of it just to watch him from the corner of my eyes. We were watching a movie, me sitting along his side resting against him, but he was very clearly watching me the whole time.

"What?" I had asked him and he tensed a bit. Looking away. His hand gripping the armrest of the couch.

"If you're trying to tease, keep in mind you started it." He mumbled eyes glancing around the tv screen, most likely trying to understand what was being displayed only to become distracted again. I smirked while nudging against his chest with my shoulder. 

"I don't recall starting anything." I had glanced at him and ran my hand down his thigh while getting up. I walked around the couch heading to the kitchen. I was whipping my face and turning only to be boxed in by two well defined arms. From there we were caught in a battle of hot kisses and hands.

Now i was letting out a moan as he dipped his hand down to cup my ass, squeezing a bit as he pressed his body closer. I nipped his bottom lip as he gasped for air through his now parted lips. I reached down to draw his shirt up only to hesitate at the commotion in the building lobby. Typically, i never heard the traffic out there. But being tangled in Leo's embrace, we both ignored it. He kissed along my neck sucking a bit before he pulled away. Just then pounding started on my door and we tensed. 

I glanced at Leo while hopping down. I went for the door but he stopped me. His hands placed on the front of my stomach. "Wai..."

"MIJO OPEN THE DOOR!" Jami's voice shouted and i shoved past Leo without thought. I threw the door opened and Jami came barging in. He slammed the door shut behind him. Locking the chain and the deadbolt. 

"Jami what..." He was breathing hard sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Oh mierda!" He said sliding down against the door. There were scrapes on his arms and instantly my body locked up. 

"Jamison." I said firmly and his eyes flashed up to mine. They were almost crazed. "Breathe and tell me what is going on." I said carefully, squatting to meet his level of vision.

"They..." He took a deep breath, his eyes red. "They're........ oh god." He gripped his hair and swallowed roughly. Leo pushed past me then, kneeling beside him. He placed his hand on the back of Jami's neck and turned Jami's head to look at him. 

"You need to explain so we can help." Leo said his tone leaving no coddle just a forced command. "Take a deep breath." He said and Jami swallowed while sucking in a breath. "Good. Now start slow. Who were you with?" Jami tensed and glanced at me with a cringe.

'Dominic...." It was as if ice was poured down my entire body. 

"Why were you..."

"I didn't mean to be there!" Jami practically yelled. "I... they ambushed me at the bar. I was getting ready to leave and Dom was there. He... he had a gun and i wasn't worried about it at first until he had another person enter with their own gun. They kept asking me where you were and i kept saying i didnt know. He pulled out his phone and demanded me to put in an address. I.. i threw it at him and ran. I kept tripping over shit and running. God! I ran so fuckin fast. I knew they would catch me so i hid behind some office building. Dom was shouting and i heard someone say something about contacting the buyer. Dom's words made me realize i need to tell you. I was going to call but i left my phone my car. I'm sorry i didn't know what to do and.."