21

Sexual Content in this chapter. Read at your own risk. If you want to skip you may miss out on important character and story development. I will not change the story simply because one can't handle the mature theme in this nature. Again; 

Sexual Themes and Content Ahead

***

The walk was cool but with Leo hanging on me and i him neither of us minded much. He was grinning a lot, squeezing my hands and arms as if he couldn't believe i was really there. Honestly every touch from him had my body burning. I was so fuckin ready to be home with him over me, that it was excruciating. 

"If we have to walk any longer, i'm taking you on the grass." He breathed in my ear. I shivered while laughing. I shoved him a bit.

"Patience.. I'm not going anywhere. We have all night." I said pulling him along. We only had one block left. 

"And hopefully longer." He mumbled. Almost to himself as he looked around us. But his eyes found me again and i smiled. I pulled him along. Neither of us complaining as we entered the building. He held the door open for me as we stumbled to the door. He lent against the wall watching me as i punched my code into the electric lock on my door.  So much better than keys. I opened it letting him in and stepping in behind him. I shut it and locked it quickly.

Leo had me pinned against the door in seconds. Hands under my shirt lips on my neck. He kissed me there sucking slowly. I gasped at the slight pain, my hand tangling in his hair. He pushed his hand up to my chest fingers raking across my nipples. I whined as he nipped along my throat. He slid his knee between my legs grinding it against my groin. I groaned my hands gripping at him. One in his hair the other dragging down his arm. He pulled his hands back down to grip along my ass. 

"Wait..." i breathed and he slowed kissing slowly now up to my face where he pulled away. 

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly. Both of us breathing a bit quicker.

"i..." i didnt know how to say it. I wasn't trying to ruin the mood. But i didnt want to just fuck him. He met more to me than that. I hope i mean more to him than that. "I know shit went south for us." I said and he sighed leaning his head on my shoulder. "But...." I said quickly, "You're still more to me than a one-night stand or a quick fuck." I whispered and he tensed a bit. I prepared myself for harsh words or laughter but instead his hand reached up to cup the side of my face. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered and i cringed. I was about to push him away to save myself the hurt but he leaned his forehead against mine. "I didn't mean to go so fast. I didn't mean to come off as if i was just looking to fuck. I am a little influenced by the alcohol and by god you are fucking delicious." He hissed low and i felt a stir of both known and unknown emotions. "I got caught up in the idea of worshiping your body i forgot about your haywire mind." He murmured. Tongue darting out to wet his lips we made eye contact then. His thumb brushing against my chin. "i could never just fuck you W..... Gryffin." He murmured and i could feel my eyes widen as i stared at him. The molten orbs dancing with a lust i'd never seen someone address me with. 

A burning shot of fire took over my body and i couldn't help the swell of emotions in my body. They attacked my throat but i fought it. A knot forming in an attempt to silence the cry breaching my body. I huffed taking in a ragged breath as he stared at me. His eyes roaming my face, lingering on my lips. I nodded slowly before nodding a few more quick times. 

"Kiss me." The whisper was almost consumed by our breaths, but he heard. Without an ounce of hesitation, he lent forward capturing my lips in a scolding dance. He cupped my face leaning my head back against the door. I nipped back at his eager lips loving the fireworks going off between us. He pressed forward releasing my head and reaching down to hike my thighs up. I jumped a bit as he used the wall and his strength to lift me around him. I wrapped my real leg around him the other staying along his hip.