30

Gryffin's POV

Another few days passed, and I had taken the liberty of completely caring for Moon. I'd also named the Colt. With Dion and Kimi's permission of course. So, Moon, was now his official name and Dion had taken the time to engrave a bridle for him with said name.

Moon of Grean Ranch.

It was awesome.

Leo and I were in town currently. We were walking into a shop when I noticed an out of place motorbike in the lot two shops down. I had stalled my steps causing Leo to look with me. My mouth was dry, of course it could be a coincidence. I shouldn't work myself up. But that bike was familiar. I couldn't pin where I'd seen it.

"What?" Leo asked pulling at my hand. I could barely make out him turning to look where i was as i was zoned in on the bike. 

"You... you see that?" I stuttered unsure of myself.

"See...." He tensed eyes falling where mine had. He didn't freeze up and yanked me into the shop rushing us to the counter. 

"Good afternoon fella's what can i.."

"We have an emergency could we burrow the restroom please?" Leo said quickly and the woman pointed behind a hallway.

"Right through there." The woman said and he pulled me away quickly. Once in the bathroom he locked the door looking out the small window. I breathed hard sweat begining to forming on my brow.

"Was.. is.."

"I don't know." We were quiet several long minutes passed.

 The bell chimed and we both froze, a feeling washing over us both. 

"Good evening, sir, can I..." Her words were cut off abruptly it was muffled though and hard to hear. 

"I don't need to know what shit your selling." There was a sharp thud and I flinched. "Have you seen this man?" The man's voice asked, and the woman didn't respond. "I asked you a damn question?" 

"This is the outback of Arizona. I don't give a fuck what you asked me." The womans voice responded with lack of all sweetness.

"I'm gonna ask you one...'

"Why don't you ask me nicely and I'll tell you the gods honest truth." She said and he groaned a loud crash sounding in the room. A gasp and a loud thud followed.

"God damn women." The bell to the door sounded and it was silent. Leo looked at me as we made eye contact. His brows were furrowed in concern.

"We gotta go."

***

We made it back monitoring if someone was following us. After taking our time we pulled down the driveway to the ranch. We hopped out of the truck that Dion was letting us use, before quickly heading inside to the kitchen. Will came in dressed in a nice outfit.

"Where you giong?" Leo asked and Will paused, blush creeping at his cheeks.

"I uh..." He cleared his throat as Jami came in.

"He's going on a date." Jami mocked picking up an apple as he sat at the island.

"Wow no privacy." Will rolled his eyes and Leo shook his head.

"You're gonna have to cancel, the last thing we need is you going around getting comfortable." Leo said and Will scoffed.

"Really? Like hell I'm gonna skip out on this. I already promised to meet up with em in an hour."

"Him!?" Leo and Jami exclaimed at the same time. I wasn't surprised.

"Uh... I didn't say that." Will said quickly while grabbing the keys to his truck.