38

Gryffin's POV

I was forced to shower and change. They had tried to drug me again, but I was able to talk them out of it. After fighting with the of course. I had been thrown back into the cell, laying there for a time when a loud alarm broke though out the building. 

The entire complex went into chaos. I could hear shouting, gun shots. People screaming. After what had to be the longest 30 to 40 minutes of my life, silence. Followed by loud boots thudding everywhere before I was met with 3 new faces. 

"Well, hello there." One said and I only stayed staring at them blankly. I had no desire to fight them. They would get me to Corbin, Corbin would be that close. Then I'd get exactly what i wanted. 

They opened the barred door and entered my cage. They grabbed me by the arms and drug me off the cot and out into the hallway. I didn't complain, despite the pain. I just let them drag me all the way into a large open room. Several people were there. I could only assume they were waiting for us to arrive.

Dominic was standing in the middle of the room with another man. He was pissed. They were in a heated discussion as we entered.

"Look Dom, there are no hard feelings here my friend. It's just business." The man said and Dominic glared harder. 

"No hard feelings. You came in here and shot up my warehouse and you want me to call you Friend?" The man lifted a brow at Dominic and sighed. 

"Only because you wouldn't let us in." Dominic scoffed. 

"I swear to god I am going to kill you myself."

"A, ah, ah, don't go playing with words now Dom." The man turned and clapped his hands together when he saw us. A weird sound leaving in in what seem like Delight.

"My, my. If it isn't the star of the show." He said approaching as the man dragging me let go of my arms. I slumped against the carpet floor and ignored the man's approach. "Now that is no way to introduce yourself." He chided and i only sighed into the feeling of the soft rug. Much better than the concrete flooring in all honesty. 

"Seriously Luka. This place is about to be overrun with police and his family is on their way." Dominic said and i actually looked up. Confusion pulling at my chest.

"Come on! Seriously Dominic. Why must you always make life so difficult?" The man Luka groaned throwing his head back, before running his hand down his face. 

"What do you expect?! Rape is against our code! Your spy did that and he is to die for it. He broke a gang code Luka!" Dominic was red and Luka was now glaring himself.

"Rape is an effective method."

"When they are bound by our Laws!" Dominic shouted at him. Luka only swallowed before looking down at me. 

"Nye! I have the boyfriend and I'm taking your two messengers. We leave tonight, don't bother the search party. You have received your bribe. We leave in ten. Put him in with the rest of the payload." Luka said and I was instantly grabbed. Boyfriend? Leo!?

"Luka, for the love of God. Does your code know no consequences. Honestly, you run around like buffoons..."

"Mock me again and I will have what's left of your little club."

"You know me better than that Luka, you think I came here with my entire entourage. We only need a few of us. Let alone that I find out you've had spies in my ranks. Digging for what!?"

"Again, it does not matter. We have everything...."I was yanked out a door and into the night air. Their conversation disappearing with the slam of the door. Ahead of me was a large Moving Truck. Two men heaved open the large door, and I was hiked up off the ground and into the back of the truck. I landed hard. Cracking my head off the truck bed. Stars swam in my vision, and I tensed as the door slammed closed. I was enveloped in darkness.