28

I was dreaming. I knew i was. My hands were bound to my sides, eyes blindfolded. I wasn't sure where i was. But the loud sounds around me were disorienting. I couldn't make out what they were or where they were coming from just that they were obnoxious. I believe i was sitting in a chair at one point but in the next i was laying on the beach. My hands digging in the sand as it pressed along my body. I heard laughter. My mother i could hear her and.... 

Leo...

I forced myself to sit up, to look out and around for him. I caught sight of him walking beside my mother. Both stepping down onto the wooden steps to greet the sand. Leo was laughing. Eyes distant though. Why was i seeing him here. Suddenly i was wrapped in an embrace, hands running along my chest.

"Do you see them amor..." I flinched. That voice sending shivers along my skin. A voice i once craved to here calling for me. "... does he leave fire on your skin, your mind a mess?" I flinched at his words cringing at the torn feeling ripping at my chest.

"Why am i here?" I asked trying to pull away from his hold. 

"Is there anywhere else you would rather be?" I tensed at his word's hands pushing on his arms. 

"What is going on?" I didn't want this to happen. I need to wake up.

"Mi Wolf, you hurt me. Does he mean more to you than i have?" I shoved away falling forward on my hands and knees. I was kicked in the side rolling roughly in the sand until i felt concrete bellow me. I gasped at the coldness and the sharp pain from another kick. "What happened to you, mi' amor? What has he done to you?" I pulled myself across the carpet eyes burning from the smell bellow me. 

The urine and piss smell making me gag. My nails were raw and ripped up from scraping against the carpet the cement underneath breaking bits of them off. I let out a breathy cry as a boot pressed down on my back. 

"You were supposed to love only me remember!" He shouted and i flinched, my head cracking off the floor. 

"No.." I cried feeling the tears breach my eyes. 

"No?!" He was grabbing my hair and yanking me back to look at him. "What the hell you mean no?" I met those eyes. The crystals i used to get lost in. They were dull, pain filled now, hate brewing within them. "You are lying to me again...." He said and i shook my head pushing against him.

"Please stop..." My words were hasty and vague. I couldn't quite breath as he yanked me up off the floor. I cried out as my head shot with pain. Feeling the rip of my hair as he yanked it. "Bo, my love... please stop..." I gasped as he yanked me against him. He was shaking.

"You promised me." He mumbled gripping me roughly against him. I could feel my body crushing from him squeezing me. Blood and bile rising in the back of my throat. I groaned shoving at his arms. 

"You begged me to fall in love with someone else!" I shouted and cried out angry now. He hesitated, letting me fall to the ground. I landed hard, once again it was made of sand. It sliced my skin in sharp burns. "You left me remember!" I cried digging into the sand with my bloody fingers. Suddenly i was tossed around and found myself lying on tile. I was breathing hard hands and body shivering. 

"You said you couldn't." I almost broke down with emotions filling me. I franticly looked around the familiar scene. Bo leaning against the shower wall blood spilling past his lips and from his side and stomach. I couldn't help the cry that broke from me as i forced myself to him. Taking him into my arms.

"No...no, no. Not again Bo No!" I shouted and he coughed a bit as i pulled him into my chest. He made a whimpered sound as sirens sounded throughout the prison.