Chapter 9

(Hey guys! Author here! And I'm just letting you know now, I've recently updated the description of this book. Dw I'll just give you the short idea, but I'm  letting you guys know now that angst will happen somewhere in this book. Abandonment issues are gonna be revealed. In this chapter too, specifically. I'll put out a warning for anything I'll find triggering in the next chapters of our lives with the jester boys.

Let's start now!)

Y/NS POV
"Phew.. I can't believe this stuff took a while to get into the daycare. Thanks Sunny for the help, I wouldn't know what to do without you!" I shot the taller animatronic a smile, finally placing the last box into the daycare.

"ITS NO PROBLEM FRIEND!! I am just so happy to have new supplies for the daycare! And especially new glitter glue.!" Sun settled the boxes down before walking over to me. "Are you sure you're ok now?" Sun stared at my face deeply. Upon instinct I stepped back. "Oh yes! I don't know what happened but you guys magically cured me!" Well I do know. Ever since I was a child, it was easy for me to get over any sickness. With or without medicine, and I'd be up on my feet anytime. Mom always called me a brave girl/boy/hero.

"Huh! How interesting! I guess so!! I don't see anything wrong as for now, so I'll let you off the hook! Just please be careful for the time being." If his smile could get any wider, it definitely would. "Alrighty sun, let's get to sorting this stuff out. Ive already lacked too much, and I don't wanna get fired that quickly."

Sun agreed and we went on to restocking the supplies in the daycare. After I was finishing my part, I had to clean the play area. As in sanitization! "Gosh, how .. clean." It was as if the daycare totally transformed! The play structures were definitely sparkling more than ever. I looked back at Sun and he definitely wasn't staying still. Jumping up and down he ran toward me into a hug. "AHH!! THANK YOU THANK YOU Y/N!! YOURE THE BEST!" I forgot to mention, during my stay I've recently learned that Sun may have some form of OCD? I'm not much bothered by it at all, I find it helpful.

"Alright alright Sun! Put me down, I gotta check my fazwatch for tasks." Yes, this fazwatch was specifically for me to keep in track of what I needed to do each night. I gave back the one Sunny gave me and told him to keep it safe if I ever need it again. After settling down I finally checked what's on schedule, walking to the desk in the main daycare area. Obviously I packed my bag, didn't you pay attention? I nearly choked on my water after reading what it said.

"Hm? Sunflower? Something wrong?" Sun skipped over to see what was my next task..

•Bring in new supplies and restore them into the daycare ✔️
•Clean Sunrise and play structures ✔️
•Stay after shift to talk to manager.

"I have to stay ..?" I tilted my head. Oh god! What if I was getting fired already? Fuck. Sun read my worried expression and immediately tried to lighten up my spirits, "Easy now! Easy! I'm sure Mr.Davey just wants to check up on you! Or maybe more.. but I'm sure it isn't bad!" I looked up at sun, and explained how much I've really been doing. "I've barely did anything." "Come on sunshine, I help you out!" "I know.. that's the thing! They might fire me just because I'm letting you do the most of the work."

I sighed, I cant get fired now. I've grown to like this place.. and sun. and moon. God, whatever maybe I can make up an excuse? No that's too much. Maybe I can say that sun wouldn't let me do the work? No, I can't just blame it all on them. Maybe.. no. Maybe..

"Sunshine! You're ok! Trust me, I've talked to Dave much earlier!" Sun admitted and he patted my head. "Wh- really? About me?" He nodded. "May I know what he asked.?" I was worried but I held my tongue for the most part. "He just came in asked for my opinion of you! He then asked how I was, and if you were doing the tasks he'd set for you each night. He then proceeded to ask if you were good with kids. Don't worry, I've told him how helpful you were!" I breathed in and out. Thank you sun! Maybe he isn't firing me after all! But I am still worried what he needs me to do.