Chapter 92

——

"So, do you understand what I'm trying to say?" Eclipse asks, his fingers trailing around the checker pieces. I sat across from him, I gave him a confused look. He exhaled deeply, taking a moment to throughly think to himself what to say.

"Well, when you're being challenged by an obstacle, such as Vee and Alf, you must think outside the box. Surely, they must've thought of everything! But no, they're surely insane and purely selfish. But selfish people can often be stupid enough to believe in their own lives to the point where they convince others. However, those lies aren't true. They make themselves believe it's true."

"What's your point that you're trying to get across?"

"My point is that there's a simple chance to outsmart Vanny and Afton. William afton has been defeated before, however he found ways to come back. Naturally, you'd think the Fazbear entertainment industry may finally close down thanks to these missing children and murders, right? No. William is pulling strings behind to get away with this."

"I've already figured that out."

"Good, then you'd understand there's a chance of the pizzaplex shutting down if we do happen to defeat afton. I've been thinking, we may have to do the same thing over. Except, with Glitchtrap making an appearance I may try to be able to hack into the virtual reality game and destroy it permanently."

"Is that why you've been gone?"

"Good eye. Y/n, you need to pick your next moves very carefully. Because.."

Eclipse suddenly stopped and stood up, looking around. "Lunar?" He called out. I looked around too, feeling weirdly off in this room. There was silence, other than the common noise being the loud quietness.

"Brother! Brother!" Lunar appeared out of nowhere, suddenly running towards us. Lunar ran to eclipse, hugging him tightly. He was out of breath, crying his eyes out. "Brother? What happened, why are you so teary?" Eclipse stared down at his brother, bending down to talk to him more accurately.

"A terrible thing happened, I.. I, moon! It's moon! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I failed." Eclipse pupils shrunken, losing his focus to me then at lunar. "Breathe brother, calm.. breathe.. now, can you explain what happened?" Lunar nodded, breathing.

Eclipse settled lunar down at the chair, brushing his shoulder slightly, at a chance to soothe him further. "It's Vanny. She attacked Moon from behind, she's getting more dangerous. Moon's unconscious, his left arm was torn off. And.. he's bleeding. Blood."

Eclipse gaze turned stern. Lunar continues, "I noticed something felt wrong so when I went to connect to Moon, I wasn't able too. So I went through Sun and I saw moon on the table.. Bonnie and Freddy are working on him. And.."

Lunar turned to me, clearly saddened. "I'm sorry, we haven't found gregory yet." I nodded, holding myself. I felt truly guilty for what had happened, I need to go find him. "You can." Eclipse told me, which made me perplexed.

"Listen, when I.. when it happened, I managed to transfer some of their abilities to you. Maybe, you can find Vanny more easier with this. But be careful, you're a human. You're body isn't sincere with these. So please, use it wisely.."

He warned while he walked towards me. Lunar stared at me, his tears bothering his eyes. "Now, wake up." He flicked my forehead, causing me to shudder.

I awoke, my eyes fluttering open. Adjusting to my sight, I realized I was in suns arms. He held onto me tightly, I felt his breath in me. Warm and secure, his chest beating lowly. I snuggled up against him, since he was soft.