Chapter 96

Fluff
Angst

Yo momma

Also, this is some deleted text I decided to take away because I wanted this chapter to have .. well, you'll see. This is not in the story, rather a scrapped idea.

°
"I am just .. happy you're safe. Once we were informed what had happened, we.. we couldn't do anything except wait for the children to get picked up early to go home." Sun held onto my hand, massaging it with his thumb. "We can't imagine the pain you're going through. But, we do know that it's not easy to leave a loved one. Or to see someone you care about hurt. We don't know how to comfort you on that topic, but we'll try our best to make you feel better." Moon sat on the bed, he caressed my face but made sure to give me the space I needed.

Sun didn't sit on the bed, rather he was on a chair beside it. "Dave mentioned to us to make sure you get a break, and that was an order from the boss. You aren't allowed to work for two weeks he said." Sun claimed. "What?!" I jumped up from my bed, only for moon to lay me back to me sitting up. "Calm dear, this is a great time to focus on yourself." Moon says, rubbing my back.

"Yes but, what about us?" I asked. Sun and moon looked surprised and glanced at one another. They stared at each other. From what I can assume, they were talking amongst themselves. Of course, I couldn't hear because they can speak in their heads. I waited patiently until this turned their attention to me again.

"Y/n, we love you. As much as we want to focus on our relationship, we want you to heal as much as you can before doing so. You're mental health matters." Sun stated. "Of course, we're aware that this is more than just friendship at this point. So don't worry too much, y/n. We love you, and both me and Sun will help the best we can so you can heal." Moon smiled gently at me.

Sun stood up from his seat, getting onto the bed. For a moment, I felt like life was still once again. Only this time, I wanted it to last forever. This moment, I felt reassurance. I felt validated and that I was being heard for once in my life. Most of my time I push my feelings away, and only being vulnerable to certain people. When I met them, my vulnerability became more apparent. I noticed that too.

I smile to myself, the insecurity of them not loving me fading away. They didn't directly talk to me about this issue, but they did it without noticing. I really do truly love them. If I didn't, then why do I have these feelings attached to me like a marionette in a music box? It's been so long since I felt that my emotions mattered as much as my well being.

Suns sweet personality and Moons boldness helped me feel more whole again. I felt more of a person from this very interaction.
°

-

Yep, I scrapped this whole text the last minute. You're welcome. :)

I'm sorry that you couldn't be happy. Let's head back to our main story now, right? It's useless to ponder over ideas that aren't meant to be anymore. Am I right?

"Come follow me, I'll show you where y/n is." Vanessa smiled gently, talking to Sun and moon. "I'm glad to know they're safe! Hopefully we can sort this out and-" Moon stared down at Vanessa, scowling down at her. He felt as if something was off. 'Sun, I don't think this is right.' Sun still smiled at Vanessa. 'Moon! Vanessa knows where y/n is, why are you always so negative?'

'That's the thing, Vanessa isn't normally so.. compliant with us.' Moon bend down to Vanessa's height. "Where are they?" He asked. "Oh don't worry, we just need to go down from the main stage!" Vanessa assured, "Don't worry, I won't lay a finger on you. I know you wouldn't want anyone touching you except y/n~" she purred. Sun giggled softly, his face steaming off.