Chapter 98

Hubba i finally posted lore

Anyways .. guys please leave Dave alone 🙍‍♂️

Ik you guys aren't simping over a guy name Dave

Main reason why I won't let y'all see Dave is because.. his name is Dave.

Dave miller 😨😨😨
Jk!!! Jk!!!

Y/ns pov

I silently watched Monty leave the room to join the music man out there. I stayed in DJs rooms playing with the blanket on me. I took the water bottle, drinking it. I suddenly feel the headache hit me, which made me looking around for any medication. "Tylenol..." I raise a brow, ignoring how there was coincidental pills on the desk next to the bed.

I took it, chugging the water. "Please I swear to god.." I looked around. I never noticed how well decorated his room was. Especially the streamers hanging around and- AH!? Something fell off the wall and landed on my lap. I look down, realizing what- ... someone had dropped on me. "AGH?? Ah- hello? Um, are you okay? Wait.. are you a child?"

(Surprise bitches.)

The younger looking kid sat up on my lap and looked up at me. They had a strange resemblance to DJ. "My name is y/n.. are you DJs little sister? Baby?" I asked. They raised their hand to show a two on their hand. "Oh! How adorable, I didn't know DJ had a baby.. where are you usually at?" The younger one turned and pointed at a vent.

"Ohhh, you hang out in the vents? Isn't it lonely?" They shrug, then started to crawl on me. "You know, you're lucky. I love kids, Err..I know how to take care- errr.. I can tolerate kids. Usually, a normal person would've done something. You know? Do uh.. you know that? Sorry, I'm trying to figure out how much you know."

The kid bend down from my head, looking me straight at my face. They pushed their nose onto mine, making me smile in awe. "so adorable!" I complimented. The baby spider adjusted themselves onto my head, and proceeded to stay there. "Sorry for the hold up y/n, I! Wait a minute, Weewoo?!" DJ walked over, taking the child into his hands. "I'm so sorry, she loves to play."

"No worries, she was keeping me company! And, she was so cute. I love her." DJ smiled happily, seemingly relieved that I wasn't upset with the younger one. "I'm glad, hahah! Anyways, hey.. Sun and moon finally arrived. Are you ready to see them?" He asked. I looked towards the door and then at DJ. I nodded, squeezing my water bottle slightly.

"Good, be nice now. No biting, okay?" DJ patted my head and left the room. "I think they're gonna be the ones biting.." I had sudden flashbacks of what happened in the past. My hand slowly reached to my neck, feeling it being fully healed. At least, I think they're healed.

"Sunshine?"

"Starlight?"

My eyes lit up, looking up. I embarrassingly waved, "Heyy guys.." I started before the two ran toward me. Sun hopped onto the bed, and sat next to me. Moon was on the edge, already holding my hand. "DJ and Monty told us..the basics. Are you gonna be okay?" Sun asked, unsure of my feelings. I shrugged, not knowing how to answer. "I feel like we need you to take a break, either that or distract yourself from.."

"Do we know who did it?" I blurted out. Moon hesitated, looking at sun. "Actually, I think we have a lead. You see.." Moon begins to talk about the strange scenario with the Vanessa imposter. I listen, unsure of what to say. I held my tongue, thinking. If Vanny has anything to do with my mother even more.. I swear.

"First they want to fucking mess with my moms head, now they wanna kill her?" I let out a heavy sigh, standing up from the bed. "Wait! Where are you going?" Sun and moon begin to follow me out. "I'm gonna find Vanny and beat her fucking ass."