Chapter 84 + HUGE ANNOUCEMENT AT THE END

Lesgooooooo

"Cmon Gregory, my work can't be that bland. It's just a daycare! You know your age group is somewhere around here." I tried to assure Gregory that everything would be ok. He was annoyed with the fact that he had to deal with people in the daycare. Sorry, correction.. kids. He wasn't particularly well, acting more of a kid. He usually tends to be more of - I guess a teenager. Depending on his .. unusual skills to pickpocket and steal.

Now that I'm his legal guardian, should I be talking to him about this?

"Still, there's snotty kids running around. They're just doing weird stuff and .. they look gross." Gregory whispered. "Y/N~!" Sun skipped over to me. "And you brought the one and only! You already know the rules of the daycare fellow." Sun patted Gregorys head. "Yea yea I get it, keep your hand away from me smiley Sun freak." Gregory shot back, upset. Sun gasped in response, looking at me if I just heard the same thing. "Yea he's.. in a bad mood. But, Freddy told me he's been putting in bets again."

I looked down at Gregory who was on his phone. "What? I won." Gregory pulled out a few bucks. "Uhuh.. welp, be careful Gregory. Someone could pickpocket you instead." I folded my arms. Gregory chuckled, "Nope. Got it all here, see? Here I... oh. Hey where's my twenty?!" He looked around him, confused. Clearing my throat, I held out a twenty dollar bill. "Thanks for teaching me, kid."

Gregory's eyes widened but smirked. "Alright, alright fine.. you win. Though, I don't see anyone I would actively want to talk to here." Gregory took it back, looking around the daycare. "Try, maybe? The best you can do is try. Thank you Greg!" I rubbed his head, where he grumbled and went ahead to socialize. "I love you.." Sun stared at me, steaming.

"Sun! Sun you're overheating!"

—-

I wiped away at Moon, who got fucking rumbled by a few kids. Who? Avery and Gregory. Fucking duos.. "cant believe this. Stupid kids.." he grumbled. "Sun is lecturing the two right now, it's ok. Let's just get this off of you before you murder anyone, alright?" Moon agreed, letting my clean him. ".. hey, moon? Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

.
.

"You really like me? Romantically?" I asked. Moon stiffened and sighed. He gently took my hand, his fingers gently caressing my fingers. "Are you asking this because.. of the incident?" His face fell, he looks saddened by the question. "I'm just curious.. we just moved so fast in the past and I feel like we're slowly getting to know each other. I.. never expected to fall for two people in my work place. Did you ever had time to adjust to how you feel? Or anytime at all-"

"I do love you. Truly. I'm sorry I keep making you doubt that." I shook my head. "I'm just confused how you fell for me ahah.. anyways, let's get back to work. I'm sure they're missing us." I threw away the trash, moon hopping down from the chair. "You'll be okay? For today?" I ask. Moon nods, "Yes, I believe so. However, if another child hits me with a building block I'll fucking-"

"Moon." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Tell their parents! Yes.. yea. No.. yea." I sigh, as we entered back into the daycare I can visibly see Gregory getting along with Avery! Great! Avery usually is lonely, and Gregory wasn't too happy with the idea of talking to kids in the daycare. "He's socializing.." I smile, looking at the sight. "Great, two brats are bonding." Moon remarked. I gently hit him, "Shhh.. this is one of the few times I actually see Gregory hanging out with kids around his age."

"And being a kid." Sun appeared out of no where, watching the whole thing. ".. guys, you're both daycare attendants. Right? And you have info about the kids here?" I ask. The two responded with a yes. "Do any of you have information about Avery's parents? I would like to know more about them. Like their names or status.. or anything at all."
.
.
.
.

I MADE A NEW SUN/MOON STORY! YAYYY! Anyways if you're interested in it, go ahead and check it out

I MADE A NEW SUN/MOON STORY! YAYYY! Anyways if you're interested in it, go ahead and check it out. I'll post the first chapter after this one is posted!

Thank you for the support!