Chapter 80

WOOHOO WE REACHED CHAPTER 80

HOORAYYY

I've caught up on the sun and moon show n stuff

This'll be a short chapter, but be happy that I'm bringing out more chapters frequently

You've all been good 😇😇😇

Angst.

———

"MISTER Y/N!!!"

"MISS Y/NNN!!"

"MXXX Y/NN!"

I was suddenly woken up by children surrounding me. "Gah!? What is it?!" I half yelled, bringing myself back to reality. "It's naptime and mister moon is reading a bedtime story!! Can you read with him!?! PLEASEEE!!" They all made these faces. All had a common trace of hope. Sighing, I really can't escape this. "I dunno.." I simply say. Then came along sun, who knelt down. "Pretty please? With a cherry on top? With sprinkles and cute stickers? With lovely little y/ns on top?" He asked.

.
.
.

"Fine."

"YAYYYYYYY!"

"It's not because you said that by the way. It's because the kids literally look like they're gonna cry if I don't. Yours was just goofy." I whispered to sun. He sighed, "Fair enough.. but just letting you know. Kids are around and .. if that weren't the case.." he winked at me, licking his lips. I'm gonna take this as a sign that he wants to cannibalize me, and not in a very ... interesting way.

All of us headed toward the naptime department of the daycare. There, I saw everyone get into their sleeping bags. Some kids already started laying down, others took moondrops and laid on the sleeping bags. Many of the kids sat up from their sleeping bag and waited for the bedtime story. There, moon was the center of attention.

He was specifically arranging the books in a certain order, mumbling things like 'messy.. messy..' 'unorganized.. must clean..' 'clean up..' just the sort of thing you would hear in the daycare. Sun put his hand on his shoulder, "I need to clean up the daycare and organize everything. Please help moon place the children to bed. I'm sure everything will be fine.. I think he wouldn't do anything in front of children." Sun smiles.

"Are .. you sure?" I ask. Sun was silent before nodding. "If anything happens, I'll stop everything at once and come straight here! Not that any of us is straight.. by the way, I love how you look today!" He blushed, admiring me.

I giggled silently, "Alright alright, no romantical stuff while we're on the job. Alright?" I said. "Fineee~ but seriously. Everything will be ok, if anything goes wrong.. well. I'll come and run straight toward here. But, I doubt moon will do anything. Moon is my brother, I trust him with all my heart." Sun smiled, thinking about his brother.

"But.. what happened with moon. It wasn't moon, it was something else." I muttered to him. I shake my hands in response, nervous for anything that can or could happen. ".. lunar is doing something. I'm sure lunar is already working proficiently! Well, we will have to wait and see. If it helps, I'll be there on the other side. Cheering you on for your braveness!" Sun patted my back.

"Thanks Sun.. if it wasn't of kids or if we aren't working, I would've kissed you righttt here." I poked his cheek. He chuckled in response, his rays spinning everywhere. "Oh! Right, just a moment y/n.. children! It is now your naptime! Please be respectful and note that others will be sleeping. So please, take this time to refill your energy and relax! Mister moon will be taking care of you from now on.

The children understood.

"Great! Have a wonderful nap everyone!" Sun smiled, watching the kids obey whatever he asked. "You'll be ok.. I'm sure." Sun smiled. He held my hands, for what seemed to feel like a long time. In reality? Well it was a strong three seconds before he wandered off. He does worry about things being clean..