Chapter 64

We are always watching.

-Lunar

We are always watching.

-Eclipse

———-
(I have canon names for the brothers for myself but ik y'all like using ur imagination so I'll refer to both brothers as older and younger. Obviously.)

"What the? Brother? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home sleep-" my older brother ran to me, hugging me. "WHAT?! Y/N?! That's the least of your concerns! Why the hell are you here?! You've been missing for more than a week." My brother managed to snap me back into reality. "I.. I'm sorry. A lot of shit happened and-" "afton.?" I blinked in surprise.

"You know about.." I muttered. "Mom and dad already told me and younger." He explained. "Although.. mom has been acting weird. For a while now. Err, are you being weird now too?" My brother flicked my head , causing me to hiss. "Dude seriously? This is my welcome back?! Wowwww.." I teased. My brother chuckled, pulling me into his arms and hugging me tightly. "I was worried something happened but.. I refused to believe anything bad. I know you can survive whatever happens."

"Why do you believe that so much?"

My older brother didn't answer me, but pulled away from the hug. "Ok so.. mind explaining where the hell you've been? I'm the one who should be asking questions." He then proceeded to glance at moon. "Did he have something to do with this?" My brother asked. 'Oh.. he's still in his animatronic form.' I looked back at moon then at my brother who was staring at him. "No! Of course not, he-" "wait which moon is this one?"

My brother walked up to moon. Moon only tilted his head, "Got something to say, kid?" Moon giggled to himself. "If you hurt y/n in any way, I will personally break your fake ass kneecaps." He threatened. Moon was taken back from the threat. However- he quickly stood on both his feet, staring down at my brother with his ridiculously-frightening smile. "If you dare try to do anything to me, I will personally break your own kneecaps.." Moons voice glitched out, seemingly coherent with Lunars voice.

"Hey, hold up, there's an actual issue we need to focus on other than my own safety." I interrupted them before they started tearing each other apart. They both looked my way, and fixed themselves. Moon dusted himself off, adjusting his posture. "Uh? Issue?" My brother questioned. I then explained in a summary how me and moon found chica in a not so glamorous state. My brother eyes widened, "Chica?! Huh.. shit. What does that mean?" He folded his arms, looking down. He was lost in thought.

"It means that someone is here trying to dismantle the animatronics.. chica is one of the popular ones and the main one in the band." Moon states. I sighed, putting my hands on my hips. "Wait.. doesn't that mean it's either Vanny or.. because Vanny could've done it at anytime in the other pizzaplex. But she didn't. She purposely leaves them as it is and maybe even use them. Then that would mean someone else is here with us." I concluded. Moon nodded in agreement as my older brother did too. "Seems the most logical.."

"Wait, bro you know who Vanny is?"

"Duh. Obviously I've been keeping up with the fnaf lore, you should try that for a change y/n."

I facepalmed from the fourth wall break yet again. I then glanced at moon, who only shrugged and walked over to me. He picked me up bridal style, "I'm sorry y/ns brother, but me and my starlight have to do a few things. Surely you understand." Without my brother responding quick enough, moon practically jolted out of there. Leaving my brother alone, and nudged moon slightly. "Why did we just leave my brother ALONE? Isn't it dangerous?" I asked. "Meh, he's the oldest one right? Then he should be fine. He must be smart in some way."