Chapter 67

"Good luck"

Slight angst

—-

"I cant believe you would do this Gregory! Out of all the things!" Freddys voice projected throughout the room. Gregory gulped, swallowing up the guilt. Me and Bonnie exchanged looks. However, the person who managed to express themselves the most was none other than Freddy. "Its not entirely my fault! They tried to kill me again! I told you, they were all out trying to get me! Why cant you understand that!" Gregory shouts, angrily.

His face was red.

"They were my friends Gregory! You could've done anything else, but you destroyed them in ways that disgust me!" Freddy sharply turned towards me and Bonnie. "Cant you guys understand?!" He asked. Bonnie looked down then back up at Freddy. "I .. understand both your points." He muttered.

"HO-HO-HO- both of our points?! Im sorry but they tried to kill me! Why're you so angry, Freddy?!" Gregory yelled, tears started to form in his eyes. But it refused to come out. "I am not angry! I am in pain! My friends are hurt! Have you seen the way they look?! If anything, I am upset!" Freddys voice cracked. For once, he seemed to be shaking in emotions.

Gregory's face fell. He seemed to have wanted to say more but kept quiet due to Freddy's slight malfunction. I look around then back Bonnie. "Shouldn't we do something?" I asked. Bonnie shakes his head, " We shouldn't intervene. We aren't involved y/n-" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT INVOLVED?!"

Freddy raised his voice for once. Bonnies ears fell in fear. His node twitching, watching Freddy's sudden outburst take control. "Bonnie, you know as much as I do that they were our friends! Sure, maybe they shouldn't have been scary towards Gregory, but that doesn't give him the right to practically murder them!  They.. they're not themselves right now! You of all people should know that!"

Bonnie was quiet for a moment before heading towards Freddy. He stood next to Freddy, looking down at Gregory. "Sorry, but he has a point. You chose to purposely harm them. Didn't you have something to protect yourself? That fazerblaster you have? That little fazcam on you too?" Bonnie gestured to Gregory's accessories. Gregory looked down then back up at them.

"But.. they.. they almost hurt me!"

"In what ways did they hurt you? I don't see a single injury on you, Gregory."

That's the last straw.

I walked towards Gregory, settling beside him. I stood there, looking at Bonnie's and Freddys dumb founded faces. "Sure, he isn't hurt physically as much. But lets not forget how YOUR friends gave my kid trauma." Bonnie eyes trailed from me, to Gregory, to me, then to the floor. "Y/n, if you really understood—" "He's a fucking kid, Bonnie. And your friends are just as guilty as him."

"Miss y/n, you cannot be serious. Haven't you seen the damage done to them?" Freddys face turned softer, reminiscing about the others. My face turned bitter, taking Gregory's hand. "Haven't you seen the damage they done to him? I don't think this is truly how you .. perceive the situation. Me and Gregory are gonna take a walk, you two just.. take a moment to yourselves."

Before they could've said anything, I ran out with Gregory. He was crying softly to himself, his face was the color of a peach. He was huffing, struggling to breath. Once I got out of the area with Gregory, I knelt down to his level. "Hey kiddo.. let's take a deep breath." I softly spoke, rubbing his back. "You.. you don't hate me, do you?" He says in between his sniffing. I was silently shaking my head. "Nothing like that.. of course not. I just want you to calm down."

A few minutes later, Gregory had finally kept in touch with his emotions. Holding a tissue box close to his chest. I looked down at him, sympathy overtaking me.