Chapter 81

Oh my god who told ⁉️⁉️

Sorry just wanted to flaunt that I pull Sun (and moon) 😝 /J

(Don't @ them)

Probably a short chapter yk filled with angst and stuff
—-

I couldn't recall what happened after that. All I knew is that I was asleep. My eyes fluttered open, realizing the state I was in. "God dammit. What the fuck!?" I yelled, realizing I was in this dream state again. I grumbled, sitting up. I looked around. The place was a .. interesting place. I sighed, standing up. Where do I go now? Is anyone here? Can anyone here me?

 Where do I go now? Is anyone here? Can anyone here me?

"So colorful.. bet Sun would like this." I muttered. "I like it! It's so nice! We should probably take these ideas into the daycare." I jumped, looking behind me. "Lunar?!" I catch my breath, lunar jumped too. "Ah! Sorry! I just .. you know. Was distracteddd.. and stuff." He chuckled, patting my back. "Um.. so something happened."

Lunar nodded.

"I know.. I saw everything. I couldn't bypass whatever was in control of moon.. I'm sorry. I tried to get back in control but it stopped me. I'm so sorry what happened. It was.. so unfortunate." Lunar muttered, putting a hand on his hip. "Wait, what?! Am I dead?!!" I yelled, feeling myself.

"No! Well.. not anymore." Lunar explained.

"Wait what!?" My eyes widened, fear sticking me once again. "Moon.. almost killed you. Thankfully, Sun was there and the people had to take you into the hospital quickly. It was so horrifying to watch. The kids at that daycare had to be picked up early.. the pizzaplex had to close up early." Lunar looked down, thinking.

"Eclipse was really angry for a while. He took over Sun and just went off on moon. He didn't touch him. Not once. But he was very mad." Lunars eyes drooped lightly. "Lunar, what else happened?!" I watched as he fumbled with his fingers. "Well, you died for a few seconds I think. Then they had to do some stuff for you. And then, boom! You know the place you were at before you opened your eyes?!"

I nodded.

"Yea, you were dead." He bluntly said. "That's.. a lot to take in. Are you for sure?" I asked. "Yea, moon went really high! You know how high the daycare goes, right? Well, it's ok if you can't remember. You were bleeding." I thought to myself, I feel my eyes watered. "What's.. what happened to moon?" I ask. "Oh, funny story, your mom actually covered the whole thing up. The mega pizzaplex did. A lot of it."