Chapted 38

I'm sorry that this chapter will be short, I have a few plans today but I wanted to at least get a chapter out before anything remotely disrupts my plan for this fanfic.

—-
I sighed, heavily. Now that I was alone, I was processing the whole thing that was about to happen. I cant believe it. I really can't believe this is happening. Obviously my parents don't care, but what about me?? (Rich parents smh )

What about what I wanted? I've always wanted to become a architect or a writer— film director, lawyer- so many things. My life now is.. is just bland. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy to have met the others and repair Bonnie again, but .. this decision. That I've made for myself. To work here like my family. Was it worth it? I'm covered with bandaids / bandages on my body.

I'm pretty sure I'm mentally exhausted. Now I have to look after a kid who barely knows me. A kid who doesn't have anyone. Not to mention, my situation with Sun and moon. Or.. with Eclipse too. I knew I've always had a weird type towards people. But I never expected to actually fall in love with an animatronic? As for Eclipse, that motherfucker can travel through bodies and talk through people. Is he still inside me?

I love them, I do. I just don't know how to make this relationship possible. Although my mom and dad are living proof of that- but for me..  it's different. I never had this type of attraction towards someone. Especially someone who shares the same feelings with me. So .. what do I do now? We've already removed the tracking wires from the animatronics so we can all go out without being found. Just.. all of them. In my apartment.. I'm gonna have to do a lot of shopping and grocery shopping.
.
.
I have a few questions. I wonder if dad will answer.

Me: Dad, I have some questions.

Dad: Enlighten me

Me: So .. about the animatronics, are you for sure you want them to come with me?

Dad: absolutely. Besides, once you guys burn that building down I'm sure they'll be like me.

Me: ... so mom told you abt the whole half human thing?

Dad: which is why I told you to burn the building down. She told me a lotttt about your guys situation. Other than the love stuff.

Me: oh, yea? Jeez.

Dad: yep. Oh, and we were thinking.. do you want to move into one of our houses y/n? That little apartment won't fit all of you for long.

Me: that.. might help a lot dad. Just, where is a house?

Dad: tomorrow Morning, me and your mom will get things sorted out for you. I hope you don't mind sharing a house with the other members of the crew.

Me: huh. Alright.

Dad: at least pack some things. Some. I'll have some guys come with us to help with your packing.

Me: dad, why are you doing this?
.
.
.
Dad: I don't want my child to go through what me and your mom did. We love you, stay safe .

Me: love you too, dad.

I gulped, nervous. I'm committing a act. If anyone finds out I did this with them, I'll be in so much trouble. Is this .. ok? Is my life gonna be ok? What does this mean? For anyone? I never expected my life to come to this.

...

FLASHBACK

"You're such an idiot Marcy~" I laughed, watching Marceline struggle with trying to bake brownies. "Hey! Don't interrupt the chef, I'm the one making them. What if I poisoned you?!" She smirked towards me. I made my way over to her, slipping a hand around her waist.

"Oh~ what would you poison me with?~" She blushed hard, but played it off. "With my love~ heh" I giggled at her stupidity, unleashing her then laughing my ass off. "Babe stop your fucking uwu voice, you're gonna make me gag my dinner." Marcy stirred up the brownies. "Y/n? Can you promise me something?" I looked up towards her. "Yea, what's up?"

"In a few years, I want to get married. So.. we can be together. Forever. How does that sound?"
.
.
.
FLASHBACK END

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar sound of bells. I see sun coming back with a bag full of.. his stuff. And moons. "You're done? Already?" I asked. He nodded, "Not much.. to bring back. Just some things that are important to us."
.
.
.
"Let's go."