Chapted 60

I was gonna write Angst here but I'll save it for the next chapter

—-

"Y/n? Hellloooooo?" Bonnie waved his hand to my face. I jumped for a moment before looking around. "Wh.." we were already home? I looked down to see pizzas on the table. Freddy was helping Gregory get a slice, as well with breadsticks. I was holding paper plates in my hand with napkins. When did I do that? "Oh uh.. I think I started daydreaming, long day ahah." I simply said before settling the stuff onto the table. "Rightt, anyways you said you were gonna check on Sun and moon?" Bonnie replied, getting himself a plate and already getting himself food.

.
.
.
"OH SHIT I ALMOST FORGOT!" I ran upstairs, I didn't see sun or moon down here. I guess I just kinda zoned out for what happened earlier. Not that it matters now! I knocked on the door and opened it. "Guys I'm home-" my eyes landed on an unbelievable sight. A Sun and moon fusion was on the bed. However, they were stuck. How? And in what way? Well.. guess what.

I see the alternate version of myself literally pinning them on the bed. I would've been upset if this was a cheating thing, but definitely from the looks of it.. no way. Sun and moon look way to uncomfortable. And Bunny is definitely not into the whole relationship thing. Right? "OH! ITS ME! Hiiii me!" Bunny got off of them and headed toward me, hopping into my arms. "Wh.. what's with the change in attitude? You know what, don't answer that." I didn't want sun and moon to be aware of lunar yet. I'm not sure if they even know Eclipse!

The other me glitched, and stepped aside. Sun/Moon came running toward me, pulling me toward them and hugging me tightly. "Oh my stars! I'm so grateful you're ok! This little bad muffin almost scared us to death! What a teasing little thing." Bunny shrugged and watched as the two smothered me in affection. "I'm so glad to see you guys again.." I muttered. I slowly put my arms around their neck, leaning into their face. Their gaze soften and facial expressions explored the bottom half of my face.

Leaning in...

I flicked their nose. "WHWHWHWH- Y/N?!" Sun/moon was caught off guard, as I pulled away. "PFF good one!" Bunny and I fist pumped. "Since when did you two became buddies?" They asked, intrigued. We both looked at each other and shrugged. "Maybe because we're the same person?" Bunny suggested. Maybe it's best for the boys to not know. "They literally tried killing you star—"

"Anyways, pizzas here!- Erm.. Hey, bunny, does anyone else know about your existence? And do you even eat?" I asked, analyzing the other me. "Nooo silly! I'm not an idiot. Besides, Gregory will piss his damn pants if he saw me." I sighed, zrelieved and looked at the fusion of my soon to be partner. "Guys, let's not tell the others about this. Alright?" They nodded and quickly took ahold of my hand. "SWEET SUNSHINE! YOU MUST TELL US ABOUT THE AMAZING DAY YOU HAVE!" From what I can assume, the two wanted to avoid the topic of the other me Sun threw many questions at me. Leading me downstairs.

"HELLO BONNIE! Great to see you!" Sun/moon greeted. Bonnie waved, having pizza in his mouth. "Wow, you can eat a lot. This is your 5th slice dude." Gregory pointed out. Freddy chuckled, "I remember Bonnie and Monty having the best eating competitions. You know, the two of them were like twins." "But I thought Y/n and Bonnie were best friends?" Gregory asked, confused. "Of course y/n is my best friend! Nothing can replace them. I can't speak the same for you though, rockstar.."

Bonnie looked toward me. However his eyes shifted toward sun/moon. Confused, I looked at them and saw how harsh they were glaring at Bonnie. Rolling my eyes, jealousy. Jealousy filled sun/moon. "Cmon guys, you're just fucking hangry." I muttered, smacking sun/moons head lightly. "HUAH-" stunned by the interaction, they looked at me disheartened.

Dinner was good because we have pizza. However, reader, if you're somehow not interested in pizza or allergic to it in someway.. go ahead and imagine any possible thing you guys could've eaten. Go ahead, I won't judge. Personally, me? Crayons.