Chapter 93

—-
Author brings you a good timeskip because I can and I will

:)

"Good job for being good kids! I'm glad no one is making a mess today! For that, we're extending your playtime by 15 minutes!" I announce to the children, watching them celebrate. Some kids weren't here today, parents called in saying some were sick. There was the usual amount of kids, and Gregory beside me on his phone. "Whatcha doing there, kiddo?" I asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Recking this guy in this game. Noob." He responded. I laugh, ruffling his hair. "As long as you aren't being a weirdo and getting caught up in some mishap. Say, do you need to visit freddy? Are you okay?" I ask. "Nah I'm good. I called freddy earlier on my FazWatch, he's fine. Im fine, and I'm tired."

"I know you are kid, need me to call moon to bring you up to the room?" I asked, looking down at the smaller one. "Nah, it's fine. Imma listen to this on my headphones, okay!" I nodded and watched as he put his freddy Fazbear themed headphones on. I smile, how adorable!

I looked down at my work, finished... yea I'm totally finished. I went through them quickly, as there wasn't much on the table today. I decided to step out and see what the daycare kids were doing. Some were playing house, other swam in the ball pit, some were at the tables drawing, and the rest were in the play structures. Oddly enough, they were playing this phone game up there.

Kidssssss.

I gently retreated to the front desk and pulled out my phone. I haven't been on it since the shit happening to me is entertaining enough. As per usual, my phone was kinda dry. I settled it down and daydreamed my day away.

Just when I almost fell asleep, I felt a kid tap me, I looked down to see a very startled girl. "Hey little one, what's up?" I asked. She looked around and whispered to me, "Mister sun is being scary.. I don't like him, he's scaring me." I raise a brow, bending down closer. "How so?" I ask.

"He keeps saying to follow the white rabbit around and he's just been humming. He's not acting like Sun, he's acting like a weirdo. And.. he keeps ushering us to stay overnight and find the white rabbit." She says.

I immediately felt horror-struck. I was alarmed by how afraid this girl was. This obviously had made me become even more worried, but I didn't want the girl to throw into a panic. I simply held in my shock and excused myself to find Sun.

I looked around the daycare, only seeing moon talking to the group of kids on the table. Usually, Sun would be entertaining. I walked around and finally saw him, he was talking to a few kids in the ballpit. "Sun. Come here." I ordered, strictly at him.

Sun stiffened up and slowly turned to me. He smiled brightly, walking over to me. "What can I do for ya!?" He asks, spinning around. "Sun, a kid told me about you saying weird stuff." I gently told him. "Now, is that true?" I asked. Suns smile never left his face. Instead, he gently grabbed ahold of me. I was stunned as we both were lifted into the air and thought to sun and moons room.

"Sun?" 

"Oh y/n.. sweet face, don't give me that look. Don't you love me enough to trust me with the children?"

"This isn't just about trust." I stated, pulling him down to my level. "What's wrong? Got a fuckin virus stuck inside you too?" I grabbed his face plate. I stared into his eyes, wondering what's up. "That's it I'm calling moon." I shoved Sun away and went towards the balcony. I look down to see moon caring for the kids. "HEY! MOONDROP! Up here!" I yelled.

Moon looked at me waving him up. He looked around, the kids focusing on their own thing, and used his trusty wire to get up here. "Y/n, we have a job to do. Kids are unpredictable.." he reminds me.