Chapter 23

Good readers. :) good job for making it this far. Let's hope you'll be ok! Unless.. haru will write more angst? Hahah. Hahahah.
Insert more sarcastic yet insane laughs.

I will.

In this chapter.
;)

————-

Y/ns pov

"Here we areeeee~" Vanny dropped me off to a different area. Looking around, I've noticed it was a weird place to be. I don't remember being in here before. Maybe it was because of the overwhelming emotions I've had. Maybe it was because of the weird feeling inside my body, telling me to hurt anyone. Maybe it was because of that little bitch named Gregory.
....

Fuck, I think it's getting to me.

"Bye bye now, bunny. Oh and here~!" Vanny gave me a mask. It was one of those bunny masks with the bottom half open for the other half of your face. "Just for you~ my little experiment." I heard Vanny skipped away, saying something along the lines of finding Gregory. "Shit.." Was what I can manage to say. After struggling to get up, I couldn't. Feeling drained , I called out. "Hello? Someone? Can someone please help me? Please.."
.
.
.
I adjusted my eyesight to the area.

(HI MARK)

(HI MARK)

I suddenly heard shifting. Wait .. is it behind that curtain? "Please.. I need help. I don't know what's wrong with my body." I finally heard something that I can vaguely remember. "Rockstar?" I looked up to see the curtain being partially opened. "W.. who are you?" The person finally opened the whole certain. Wait .. they look familiar. "Hey rockstar. You don't remember your pal?" The being slowly came out.

I noticed it had been almost completely destroyed. But thanks to the voice box, I managed to recognize who that was. "Don't tell me.. you are.." I sat up from the floor. The almost destroyed robot chuckled to himself. "Aww, am I that forgettable y/n? Jeez, you've grown a lot since the last time I've seen you. But I can definitely say you don't look like yourself! Not like I can judge here." The whole time he spoke, I felt my face heat up. My feelings start to take over.

———-

FLASHBACK

"Bonnie! I haven't seen you in so long! Where have you been?!" I ran to the damn rabbit and hugged him. "Rockstar?! It's so great to see you! You know me, performing on stage and getting my kicks in bowling. Whatcha doing here, rockstar?" I loved that nickname he'd given me. Ever since I mentioned that I was happy he called me that, he never stopped since. "Well, I was actually helping my parents with ideas they can add to the pizzaplex. But I got lost." I said smugly.

"Now now, I know that's a lie.. but, to be fair." Bonnie leaned close to my ear. "I know I would've too." We both laughed together. We were both partners in crime. Helping one, or the other. Getting in trouble. Getting the other out of trouble. Bonnie was honestly just a great .. i guess role model in my childhood.