Chapter 83

Sorry guys I like writing

-
-
-

"Friend? Won't you come out of the ballpit?" Sun asked. Sun and moon chased the map bot out of the daycare, seemingly annoyed with it. "Help them out Sun, maybe they're confused." Moon suggests. I hear Sun go into the ballpit. I was nervous, it's been a while since I've seen them. Hopefully.. they'll treat me the same. If they don't, well.. I just hope it doesn't happen.

Finally, moment of truth.

Sun grabbed me, and pulled me up. We both stood up on the ballpit. "WHY HELLO- . . . ." Sun immediately stopped speaking. He was silent. He looked like he was deep in shock. "Sunny what's wrong?" Moon turned his head around and his eyes widened. Sun pulled me close to him, analyzing me.

He was trying to figure out I was real. "Am.. are we dreaming?" He asked. He held me, stepping out of the ballpit. Walking toward moon, they both exchanged looks. "Guys, I'm for real. I missed you guys a lot.. you guys look even more .. great to look at?" I was confused myself. They both froze, looking down at me.

"Y/NNN~!"

——

PREPARE. For. WHOLESOME. Content.
.
.
.
.yes. The author is actually giving you fluff.

"Mmmmm~ y/n~" Sun was snuggling the ever loving shit out of my neck. He was respectful, but the whole day he's been clingy. Moon.. the same thing?! I expected it from Sun, but moon? I'd expect him to keep his distance after the whole incident.. but he's been so gentle with me. Moon has been more considerate than usual. Asking if I need breaks, water, if I need a hug, etc etc..

"The children are asleep now." Moon announces, walking toward me and sun. Sun opened one of his eyes but closed them, snuggling toward me. The only moment I've been alone was when.. well. I went to use the bathroom. And even so, Sun sends moon with me. Then, the man of the night stands outside and waits for me. "Y/n.. you smell sweet." Sun compliments. Moon walked to my other side. He hesitated, looking at me for consent.

"I don't mind, moon."

I said. Moon slowly wrapped his arms around me. "Is this ok?" He asks. "Yea, you're fine.." I wasn't sure how to speak to him, in all honesty. Obviously the shit that happened before made him.. different, he's intent on not hurting me. I haven't seen that part of him come out. "Moonnnn.. you're fine.. y/n.." the lights flickered.

My eyes blinked in response and before I knew it, two humans were wrapping themselves on me. "Ah. So this is my life." I commented. I decided to at least attempt to be comfortable. I go behind the front desk, and sat there against the wall. Sun and moon adjusted themselves onto my sides. Sun was all over me, he seemed to be.. tired? I didn't deny whatever he wanted.

"I'm sorry." Moon started out of the blue. "I shouldn't have.. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been letting lunar in frequently and I've been having Sun check on me daily." Moon explains. "I know that doesn't excuse what happened and I understand if you don't .. see me the same as before. It was entirely my fault." Moon closed his eyes, looking away.

.
.
.
"But it wasn't moon." I said. I gently took ahold of moons hand, gripping it lightly. Moon tensed up, but eased into my touch. "I know you wouldn't do a thing like that. I don't know what happened inside you, but we'll figure it out. I know you didn't willingly do that. If I was taken over by an unknown force and hurt someone, I would feel ashamed. But I didn't do it, right? It was that thing inside me." Moon looked at me.

"I.. want to make it up to you. I promise, I'll try to protect you more. No matter what it takes, I'll try." He assured me. I looked down then back up at moon, worried for his sake. "No, don't overwork yourself. I don't want you stressing about me. I'll get stronger. I promise." moons eyes scanned me. He closed his eyes, and rested his head on my lap. While Sun was at my shoulder, he was still wrapped around me.