Chapter 47

ISHSISHS ISHSISHS god you guys are thirsty for Sun and moon content 😧😧😧😧

Im glad you guys are being well fed

I think

Anyways this whole chapter may be BS but its for u

It may be short since im so tired rn ...

I finally slept for a good amount of time. For once , I was getting my hours in. As I blinked, opening my eyes wide I noticed the room was dimly lit. The curtains covered the blinds, so the light wasn't shown much. "Warm..." I realized the state I was in.

Moon held me close to him, with his arms being the main thing to hold me close to him. He was relaxed, as far as I can tell. He kept muttering stuff in his sleep. "Soft.." As far As I know, this guy wasn't gonna let me go. I didn't even have the heart to wake him up.

As if on cue, my phone buzzed. This caused moon to grumble, opening his eyes. "What time is it..?" He asked, huskily. I got out of moons grasp, picking my phone up. "It's 10:32 am." I swiped through my messages, stretching my other arm. "Y/n.. I wanna spend more time with you. Sun gets all the attention." I can already feel moon staring at me, that wasn't a surprise. "Well.. I am actually kinda busy today. My mom wants to pick me and Bonnie up for some reason."

"I don't like how much time you spend with that rabbit."

"Moon, he's my best friend. Besides, my mom is the one setting this whole thing up." I started to head toward the closet, looking at my side for clothes to wear. Basic.. flashy.. grunge.. emo.. softie..  "Still.. I wanna hang out with you. At least for the day." Moon frowned, walking over toward the closet. "Sun is always out.. let me be out this time." Moon watched as I carefully picked out an outfit.

"Moon, turn around."

"Yessir."

Moon did as told while I got dressed. "Done! Anyways, moon.. as long as you both don't fight over control, then were cool. Its however you guys decide. Personally, I love you both equally. So I want to spend time with you as evenly as possible." I started to do my basic morning routine. I needed to do my hair and brush my teeth. Moon watched me quietly as I did, joining me for part of it.

"Meteor~ cant I come with you too~?" I jumped, realizing who was there now. I looked back at moon. "Eclipse?" I raised a brow. "The one and only, big please answer my question~" he purred, walking over to me. "First off.. what shoes should I wear?" I asked, looking at the variety. Eclipse, who was possessing moon at the moment, specifically picked a pair. "Here, sweet thing, let me.."

He gently put my shoes on for me. "How would it be possible for you to come? My mom is only coming for Bonnie and me." I questioned his intentions. "Simple, I travel into your body. Then I watch through your eyes." Eclipse stood up and placed a kiss on my cheek. "You're simply the galaxy of my life.." he complimented. "Eclipse, I cant take you seriously when you look like moon."

I grabbed my bag, it having my wallet and grabbing my phone. "Pleaseeeee.. y/n~ just let me come~ I'll be a good boy." He whined, only without sounding so sad. "Only if you don't do anything weird then. Ok?" Eclipse nodded, he then made his way into my bed and laid down. "Im putting moon to sleep.. but don't worry, I'll be with you shortly." He grinned before closing his eyes.

I left the room, wondering what the fuck he meant by that. As I did, I bumped into Bonnie. "Woah, nice Outfit Bons." I looked at him up and down.

"Professionalism, right?" Bonnie asked, rubbing his neck. "I would say more of a bowling guy.. haha, you seem to be in a good morning." Bonnie had a light blush on his cheeks. "S..so, when's your mom coming?" I checked my phone. I was about to tell him she didn't say anything. But, she messaged at the right time.

"Let's go, my mom JUST got here."

"Alright! Cmon Rocky, lets go see what she needs." Me and Bonnie head out. Out of instinct, I ran to sit with my mom in shotgun. "Hey! No fair rockstar!" Bonnie huffed, taking the backseat.

"Please, I'll send you both to sit in the trunk." My mom laughed. We got our seat belts on, and we drove out. "So uh.. there a special reason you wanted to see me and Bonnie? Mom?" I looked down, fiddling with my hands. "Don't worry, y'all aren't in trouble. Although.. there's something I would like to tell you both."

I looked back at Bonnie then my mom. "What is it?" I asked. "We've already established the new location for your friends, y/n. The animatronics. As in.. the ones we left at the pizzaplex. They decided to take the ones and transport them there. Its all the same, just different .. location."

My eyes widened at the news. "But.. what about Freddy? And Sun and moon?" I was confused what this could lead too. "There's several ideas for those two. For example, they're thinking about replacing Sun and moon with a sheep. As for Freddy, Monty." Once I've heard the news I gave a 'tsk' and crossed my arms. "Y/n.. I know, I hate replacements. But, the work has been asking for you to join as a daycare attendant and nightguard for the daycare."

"But what about Sun and moon?"

"What about them?"

"I mean.. im getting this job, the same job.. but with their replacements.." I explained. "Y/n. I want you to be a part of our family business. Your brothers agreed to work there already." I looked out the window. "But, work wouldn't be the same without Sun and moon."

My mom sighed loudly. "Y/n. You need a job. Especially if you're gonna be supporting everyone in the household. I'll see what happens and I'll update you." My mom wasn't fond of me working at another job. I briefly looked at Bonnie, then at my mother.

"What about me, ma'am?" Bonnie asked.

My mom smiled gently, "Bonnie, you've always been y/ns favorite. Especially now. Say.. I have one question for you."

"What is it?"

.
.
.