Chapter 50

HEHEHEHEHHEHE HELLO EVERYONEEEEE!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS FAR I FINALLY MADE IT TO CHAPTER 50!! SO FOR THIS CHAPTER , WE WILL ONLY HAVE SUN /MOON X READER CONTENT

i don't REALLY plan to do lemon  because I'm not sure if my comfort level is completely there. Nonetheless, I never really wrote that kind of stuff anyways.

So please, at least enjoy the fluff I have in store for you.

I'm sorry that I'm not giving into those filthy needs of yours readers, but I'm not comfortable with that.

Now as part of the deal.. 3000 words. Or more.

Since it was daytime, Sun wanted to come out and spend the day with me. For our times to be fair, we worked out a for our daily life. Since we'll technically be living together from now on, I deemed it was fair. However, on Saturdays and Sundays two wanted to switch it up a bit. Moon daytime, Sun nighttime! It was suns idea, mentioning how he wanted to sleep next to me.

I don't find that creepy. :^)

Moon, on the other hand, only agreed because he wanted to spend the day with me. "SUNSHINE!!! AGH IM SO HAPPY TO SEE MY LITTLE FLOWER!" Now you may be thinking, how did these two guys handle me getting the job? And Bonnie's job? Well, they were frightened. They didn't know how to react, since I would be working in an environment similar to where I was chipped at. I told them I would try to be careful. "I don't trust your mothers intentions.. respectfully." Moon told me.

Honestly? I agreed. I don't know why my mom decided to act the way she did today. She never acts like that! To be fair, as a kid it was kinda hard communicating with both my parents. They were so caught up with their work, dedicated their own life to it. I was a kid, how was I suppose to know work came before us? Anyways, I didn't necessarily wanted to start an argument with my mom about the job. But I am certainly not leaving Sun or moon for Bonnie. OBVIOUSLY we all know now that the rabbit has a thing for a bear.

As weird as we can say that..

Bonnie agreed as well, we were both very good friends. We basically grew up together in my teenage years, however.. there was no romantic connection involved with us. At all. Even in the past we cleared that up, I don't understand how that's different now. Sure, I rebuilt him and helped him when he literally was metal. But that just means that I care about him as a friend. If your friend was hurt, wouldn't you try to help them out? Get med kit or something to heal them up!

As far as I know, I'm not a asshole. I wouldn't leave him for scrap.

"Hey Sunny, sorry for taking a moment. I made us some cup noodles! How's your arts n crafts thing going on for you?" As I finished my question, Sun hurried and covered whatever his project was. "NO!NO! SUNSHINE PLEASE DONT LOOK AT IT!" He begged. It was nice seeing sun as his usual self again, it warms my heart. His smile, his goofy personality, hell even his voice makes me feel happier! I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Surely, this isn't puppy love.

"Of course sun, I won't peek. Here's your food!"

Sun took his cup noodle and sniffed it. He hummed, breathing it in. "DELICIOUS!" He was about to dig in before I grabbed his hand. "Wait! Careful it's hot still! Let it cool for a moment! Jesus- almost scared me to death." I grabbed this box and placed my cup noodle on it. Sun followed my lead and did the exact same thing. "BUT IT LOOKS SO GOOD! Sunshineeee~! YOU KNOW ANYTHING YOU MAKE IS GOOD!" Right, they never really ate this type of stuff.. how am I gonna explain this to him?

"Sun, this stuff is so easy to make." I briefly explained the steps of the whole process. As cute as it sounds, Sun listened to my whole plan. He nodded, smiling. "You're very smart, y/n! Thank you for teaching me!" He leaned in, giving me a small quick peck on my cheek. He then proceeded to hurry of into his craft once again. He seemed to be very into it at the moment.