Chapter 42

Fuck what do I write for this chapter

Uhhhh

Sans undertale noises

I'm sorry ughhhhhhhsieegeiegieehirheodhesheeoeheoebeoejeieheejeieje

Let's continue?? Ig

TW
ANGST N HEAVY TOPICS

—-

Y/ns pov

"I am just.. so confused right now." I lucidly looked around the room. "Y/n, tell me.. what are your plans for the future?" Eclipse gaze never left my body. He was staring deeply at me. "I don't know.. I haven't really thought about it." I admitted, brushing my shoulder. "Oh? Can you explain more on that topic please?" Eclipse silently watched me shifted a bit on the bed. Wondering how I could explain this to the very tall being.

"I just don't know what's gonna come. You know? I suppose yea.. there's a future. But is there a future for me? Is there a future where I can sing or play games or am I just .. doomed." I held my hands together, fiddling my fingers. Eclipse was staring at me, deep in thought. "Did anyone in your life recently impacted you negatively?" I stayed silent. "Other than the whole Vanny business.. and my dead ex robot girlfriend.. nah. Not really."

To be honest, my memory kinda sucked ass. So it was hard to keep old memories as I was making new ones. "Purely just hate that I keep going through shit. I didn't even realize how much stress I went through before I really thought about it." I bit my tongue, refusing to say more. "Y/n.. you can't always hold back your feelings and emotions. Not to mention, we have Gregory now too." I sat up, looking toward him.

"What do you mean, Eclipse?" He sighed, crossing his leg over the other. "I mean.. you've gotta admit, he has balls. But that kid is under a lot of pressure too. If you teach a kid to hold in their emotions, how do you expect them to open up?" Was he lecturing me about how I should parent? Or is he doubting that I know how to parent? "I mean.. you're not wrong." I looked away, embarrassed. "I know you've had a rough childhood meteor.. but Gregory still had a chance. Considering you did chose him over freeing the souls from the curse."

"Are you saying what I did was wrong?" I rubbed my arm, intensely. "Not that what you did was wrong.. I'm just trying to point out the situation. Gregory is a orphan. He doesn't have parents. You're 21 years old, living off your parents rich asses. Not that it's too bad, but .. considering your childhood. You never really wanted kids now." Eclipse tried to get the idea to me. "Eclipse, I refuse to let that kid live out on the street again. No one is looking for him. You've seen the missing posters.."

"I'm not saying to get rid of him! I mean, I .. particularly enjoy kids in a way. But, I'm just saying - please. We need to raise him as a parent would.." Eclipse frowned slightly before turning his face away from me. "I know I'm not ready.. but I'm not alone Eclipse. I have Bonnie. I have Freddy. I have Sun and Moon. We all have our own experience with kids. My parents are willing to help.."

"Not only him, sweetie. Theres also yourself. In short terms, we gotta get our shit together." This was the last sentence he said to me before I woke up. It was currently 8:25 AM. As I sat up, I felt a slight tug to my waist. "Sleep.." I heard a mumble. I looked back to see a sleeping moon. It was clear he was sleeping deeply. "I'll wake you up soon.. let me get ready for the day." I whispered. I leaned down, giving a gentle kiss on his forehead.

I got up, and decided to shower. You know, I had to get ready for the day whenever my mom and dad decides to show up. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I needed a shower. So, I did my most normal morning routine ever. As I was finishing up, I heard a silent knock on the door. Opening it, Gregory revealed himself with a bag. "Good morning.. I wanna get ready too." He whispered. It was clear everyone else was still sleeping. "Sure thing kiddo, how about some pancakes? Do you like pancakes?"

"Yes please!" I finished brushing my teeth, stepping outside for Gregory. "The bathroom is yours, kid. You know how to work this, right?" "I'm not an idiot, y/n! Anyway, I won't take too long. Please tell me when breakfast is done." I gave a thumbs up, walking into the kitchen. I didn't fail to notice how close Bonnie and Freddy was. "Two peas in a pod.." I smiled softly, seeing the cute scene. Forgive me if I make too much noise Bonnie.

"Freshly 9:02.. well, time to start." I know what anyone could assume that I can't bake or cook. Well.. I'm not the best but I know how to make simple things. Like pancakes.

FLASHBACK (to memory lane)

"Come on y/n, hurry." My older brother complained. I woke up a bit later than usual, but I did promise to help him make some pancakes. "I got it, I got it!" I got my slippers on as my brother completely dragged me out the door. I'm not sure how to make this clear enough, but each of my siblings have a three year gap. My older brother is three years older than me. My younger brother is three years younger than me.

Why am I mentioning this? It's the youngest child's birthday. "Y/n, out of all birthdays this was the one you slept on!" My brother hit the back of my head. "I was tired!! I stayed up later today!" I complained. "Whatever, come on, I'm still teaching you." Dragging me to the kitchen, my brother proceeded to teach me how to make pancakes.

Obviously.

"Hey, flip the damn pancake! You're gonna burn it!

"I CANT PICK IT UP!- THE PANCAKES NOT PICKING"

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??"

Remember kids, the first try isn't gonna be the best. Or the easiest. Practice makes perfect, giving up simply won't do.

.
.
.
FLASHBACK END

"Breakfast smells nice!" My flashback era was interrupted by a Bonnie and a Freddy cleaning the living room up. "Heyaaa lovebirds, slept good?" I flipped a pancake, smirking. "Oh? Uh, we slept fine y/n!" Freddy had a deep blush on his face. "Rocky leave the guy alone!" Bonnie walked over to see my cooking. "Hey, don't disturb the chef!" I flicked Bonnie's face.

"Well I'm getting a weird feeling in my stomach! Called hunger." Bonnie sneaked a small pancake, eating it in seconds. "Hey! Im making some for Gregory too idiot!" I hit his ear. "Owowow!" Bonnie winced in pain.

"WOAH! EVERYONE IS ALL BRIGHT AND EARLY!" Sun came skipping in. He was still in his animatronic form. For once in my life, I felt happy to be up so early in the morning. "Sunny! Good morning Lover boy!" Sun made his way over to me, after saying good morning to the other two. "Good morning sunflower! How was your sleep? And isn't it so early?" Suns rays spun, questioning me. "OH MY GOODNESS!! Y/n I didn't know you can make pancakes! They're so tasty looking!" He didn't even give me time to answer my question.

"Hey lovebirds, quit it! We're still here!" Bonnie laughed, as Freddy giggled behind him. "Shut up Bonnie! Stupid dumb bowling guy." He always knew how to push my own bottoms. "Anyway, you guys go sit down." There was four seats at the table. Bonnie. Freddy. Sun. Gregory.. "Sunny, can you call Gregory? He's in the restroom. Just tell him breakfast is ready to be served." Of course, I didn't put just pancakes.

I had cut up some varieties of fruits too. Usually I ate by myself —ever since I got this apartment. Why? Because I literally live alone. I don't have much friends, again. So who would I invite? Other than family.

"What's the occasion for breakfast, superstar? I admire the hard work you put into this!" Freddy exclaimed, he seemed happy with the meal. Gregory and Sun took a bite of their own. Gregory was stuffing his face with pancakes. "Y/N! IM SO PROUD OF YOU! These are absolutely delicious!" Sun complimented. Bonnie was finishing up his fruit, "Gotta admit, I'd thought you'd be terrible. But this is good." Bonnie was enjoying himself, clearly. "Be nice Bon! We appreciate the help, y/n."

"It's no problem! Besides, I want our stomachs filled before we meet them." I shrugged, I wasn't too hungry per say. I was just nervous about the meeting. "Oh? Are your parents mean?" Gregory asked. "No! No.. they're just intense." I admitted.

"Especially the mom.." I blinked twice, realizing where the comment came from. "For real, Sun?" I was surprised to hear the words from him. "Huh? What is it Y/n?" I raised a brow. "You didn't hear what you said, Sun?" Bonnie asked.

"Hm? No?" Sun was confused, but he continued eating his food.

.
.
.
.
"Right.."

—-