Chapter 51

The long awaited angst

I need it so bad

Warning, gets deep.

IN DREAM

"Huh. I guess Eclipse got out of me?? I still need to figure out who he is. Blehh.. I cant handle the thought of someone else being inside me." My face scrunched up. Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. "Woah!" I felt the force of myself being lifted. I then landed on the floor, almost falling onto it. Out of instinct, I looked around the area. This.. is the daycare.

"Huh, Eclipse, if you're playing games with me then I'm not into it. I'm serious, this isn't funny." I was kinda irritated. I was tired from playing a majority of games today. With my mom being weird too. However, no one answered. Just as I turned around to exit the area, I bumped into moon.

"Oh! Hey moon!" I blushed silently, moon was in his animatronic state. His eyes stared down at me as he hovered over me. His red eyes glowed in the well lit room. "Uhh.. moon?" I tugged on his leg. Before I could say anything else, he harshly grabbed me. "AH! DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted, feeling his sharp nails dig into my skin. I winced in pain, wondering how the fuck I can feel anything in a dream.

"So predictable.."

"Huh?!"

"You pathetic humans are so predictable. Honestly, you'd be better off dead. You should've died in that bathroom." Moons voice was slightly glitched, but it was husky in between it. "Please let go, you're hurting me!" I struggled to get out of his grip. The room suddenly became darker. The only light I was able to focus on was Moons eyes. And even so, it was scary.

"Or better yet.. Vanny should've taken care of you." Without warning, the moon threw me against the wall. I screamed in pain, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Moon didn't respond, he only laughed at the state I was in. I felt cold for a moment. A trail of blood left from the back of my head— onto my clothing. My skin had marks and blood staining my clothing. The familiar smell of blood burned into my nose. "This isn't funny! Don't come closer!" I demanded. The pain was extremely unbearable.

"Aww.. what's the matter, y/n? You don't like me now?!"

Moon swiftly came closer, picking me up and throwing me across the room on the ground. I grunted in pain, tears formed in the corner of my eyes. "Fucking- GOD-" I flinched, feeling pain all over. "What? You don't like me? The real me who's a murderer?" Moons smile never left my face. He came closer. It became to the point where I was in between moons lefts on the ground. Moon bent over, obviously amused by the pain.

"The real me who killed people!~"

His hands grabbed my wrists, harshly pinning me down. "You.. you're not moon. Get off me! The real moon wouldn't hurt me!" I scoffed. I whined once again, the grip on my wrists being tighter. "Oh? You mean the fake me? The moon I made up so you can live your sick, twisted fantasy?"

.
.

He tore off my left arm. I cried out, screaming. "FUCKING GOD!-" it felt so real. I begged him to stop, only for him to laugh at the pain I was in. "You think I didn't know? You only like us because we're able to protect you. But.. what if you needed protection from us?" He taunted. He taunted me, grinning at the fact I was in pain. His red eyes traveled my body, satisfied with himself.

I breathed heavily, finally the tears left my eyes and onto my face. "Stop crying, honestly what's that gonna do? You sicken me." Moon lifted me up, then throwing me against the wall again. Coincidentally, I managed to turn the lights on by my back hitting the wall. At great timing, moon switched to sun in a instinct. However.. this wasn't my sun too. His eyes glowed red, he laughed at me.