Chapter 88

This will be long for you guys, for being such good readers and being patient. :)

——

"I mean you're really pretty, are you sure you should be working here? If anything you should be a model for a brand. What would be even cooler is if you were a make up influencer!" I smiled from the small compliments this mom was giving me. She was dropping off her child until she stopped to speak to me. She's such a sweet mother, I wish I would've had an attentive mother like that. "Ma'am please, you're so sweet. I'm not that attractive ahah-"

"No! You are! You're great body shape, you look so healthy and young too.. oh I miss being as young as you. You're eighteen, aren't you?" She asks, analyzing my face and height. "No no, I'm twenty one ma'am." Her eyes brighten up. "Oh yes! You'll age like fine wine ahaha." She patted my shoulder and waved goodbye to her son. "I'll pick you up later, thanks for the help. We appreciate you daycare attendants!"

I smile as I left back to the front desk, finishing my work. That was until I feel another pair of eyes on me. "I know it's you, Avery." I say, looking to my right. "What? I don't wanna hang out with a bunch of babies." They say, holding their arms. "Well, gregory is coming soon. Mister Fazbear is dropping him off. Wouldn't you enjoy that?" I ask.

Avery's eyes turned to stars. "Finally, a kid that knows how to have fun." They commented. "Do you know how early they'll be here?!" They ask, shifting in their seat. "I don't know.. soon though." I finished my paperwork and turned to Avery. "Avery? Kid, I have a question. I don't mean to alarm you, but.. your parents."

Suddenly, I hear sun screeching from across the room. "NONONONO DONT THROW UP THERE!" He yelled. "SUNNY SUNNY DONT JUST STOP HIM GET THE BUCKET! OH GOD!" Moon hurried over and grabbed the mini trash can. Speeding across the room to the kid. "Sorry Avery, hold on i gotta help out-" I got up, already hurrying over to help.

I blinked opened my eyes, realizing I accidentally slept. "Fuck, sleeping on the job y/n? You cannot be serious." I scolded myself. "OOOOOO!! MX Y/N SAID A CURSE WORD!" I kid yelled making me flinch. FUCK, I work at a daycare. I felt everyone's gaze on me as I stood up. "OOOOOOOO!" The kids said in unison. I was gonna say something before I see sun walking over to me. I was immediately taken aback by it, not ready for a scolding.

He gently put a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay? You've slept for over thirty minutes, you should take a break. Your heart beat is going fast too.." he commented, scanning me. I looked around, embarrassed. "Yea, yea I should. I- wait. Gregory?! Avery?!" I pushed sun off of me and walked away from the front desk, looking at every kid,

I scanned around the area hastily. "Gregory?! Avery?!" I called out. "Did anybody see where they went?" I asked. The kids replied no, which made me turned to sun and moon. "Oh dear.. I'm sorry y/n, I must've overlooked them both." Moon confessed, looking around. "I have no excuse, I was playing around with the kids and wasn't exactly paying attention to those too. I'm so sorry!" Sun replies, his rays shrinking.

"Okay you guys stay with the group of kids, I'm gonna go out and look for those two." I took out my phone, texting gregory. "Okay y/n! Stay safe.." Sun reminds. "And be sure to bring them to me when you find them. I'm sure I have a punishment suitable for kids who leave the daycare without an adult." Moons request made me roll my eyes.

I just want to make sure they're safe.

Not dead.

I ran around the daycare, calling for those two. I checked the rooms and the theater. Yet nothing! I decided to just get out of the daycare area and into it's lobby. I checked there, only to be unsatisfied with nothing. Checking the bathrooms, I only saw a mop bot and a toilet stall being filled with.. big building blocks?