Chapter 100

Goal.

3000 words or more.

Be prepared, for the 100th chapter I'm willing to go all out.

Thoughts on a sequel?

———

"Y/n, you should be careful. I know that you're visiting your father, but.. after your mother there's a chance what happened to her could've happened to your dad." Dave warned, showing me a look of concern. "I'll be back before you know it dave, please. I'll be okay." I smile gently at him. Dave let out a oh, then stood up swiftly.

He instantly made his way to his cabinet, opening it and taking out a bag. "I know this isn't much, considering what you've been through but.." giving me the bag, I opened it. It was a zip up jacket, very warm on the inside and had a decently lovingly decorated outside. "My daughter helped me, I'm not sure what the younger folks are into these days but.. hopefully you'll enjoy this."

"Dave, I can't accept this.. this is so expensive."

"Please, consider it an apology. And a gift from a friend. Besides, it's getting cold out. With all the commotion, I don't think you should be getting sick. Like your kid." My eyes widened, a blue forming on my cheeks. "You know about.." Dave nodded, then returned to his desk.

"Please, just stay safe y/n. It's a dangerous world out there. In any case, Sun and moon would be heartbroken."

"I'll be okay, and cautious. Thank you Dave." I put on the jacket, feeling the insides warmth. It was like I was being protected under this. "I'm heading out! Thanks again Dave!" I call out before leaving. Dave smiled to himself, saying goodbye.

...

"You can't always protect them. You know the cruel deeds from the past are coming to the present." Sunflower opened the vent, crawling out of it and landing on their feet. "Sunflower, listen. This kid is like my own, I know I'm not exactly their real father but.." sunflower walked over to Dave, scanning him then looking back at the door.

"You know. Y/n is not fit for the daycare attendant role. Why do you keep them? If you're concerned for their safety, then why keep them here? All the danger awaits here."

"They.. said y/n will be able to help free everyone, and I'm willing to believe that. And I'm willing to do whatever I can to aide them."

"Dave. Are you aware—"

"Please, no more questions sunflower.." Dave facepalmed. His head starting to ache from the stress he had felt. "I.. they remind me of when I was younger. And I don't want them to be hurt how I did. Y/n doesn't deserve any of this horrible bullshit. I know that, but I can't exactly let them.."

"So, you are being selfish." Sunflower concluded, crossing their arms. "How?-" "you are being selfish. You want everyone to be free but you're too scared to help them yourself. Even if you did help, it'd be a waste of time. Instead, refer to y/n to me. I think I'll be able to safely keep them from everyone else."

"No thanks. Y/n are their own person."

"I am a machine created to protect. You told me protecting y/n was my main goal. I am trying to fulfill that." Sunflower stated, facing Dave. "I don't understand what you want." Dave replied, looking up to the brightly colored person.

"I want you to let y/n go. I will take them back to their home, and proceed to go into extreme safety measures. They won't be able to interact with any of the animatronics, and human interactions will be limited."

"No. You know the relationships y/n has with everyone. How can you say this- y/n——" Dave stopped talking, feeling a vibration go through his body. Sunflower raised a brow, confused but then quickly realize what had happened.