Chapter 89

God dammit

My eyes fluttered open, realizing I was being dragged. "Uh oh, someone's awake.." I hear a familiar voice. "Vanny." I silently said. She smiled, dragging me to a chair and sitting me down. "Wow, Glitchtrap really made you that weak, poor you." Vanny sighed, putting a finger on her chin. "Dear, I don't even know what to do with you. I told mistah afton I was done with you, now here we are."

"Then let me go." I say, trying to get up. I was only able to lift my head, my body obviously not cooperation with me today. Then, Vanny duck taped me to the chair. "Seriously?" I watched her strap me down with the tape. "Sadly yes, as much as I would've loved to just kill you, mister afton wanted to use you. Well, specifically Glitchtrap did. He managed to corrupt your- our Bunny once more."

"Their name is K.K." I blatantly replied, practically barking at Vanny, who's the one dressed as a furry. "Hm, whatever. They're bunny now. Especially with what happens. Oh, by the way, did you ever figure out who's in control of your body?" My eyes widened, realizing what she had said.

"Is this why.." I tried to move my body. No, it was weak. "Glitchtrap now has control over bunny now. And since bunny is inside you..." Vanny laughed, walking away and getting from what I can see, a fucking chip. "Don't worry, this isn't for you." Ehe announced. "Who is it for then? Hm? Your mom? HAHAH!" I laughed, clearly ready to shit on Vanny. That bitch.

"Yes, it's for your mom."

"What."

(😀)

"Of course, she doesn't realize she's being controlled. But.. of course, we need things to run smoothly. To act like nothing happened." Vanny said, adjusting the chip. "Your mother is very strong. And very.. reliable. Which is why me and mister afton decided she'd be best for the job. We're currently finding a way on how to decommission sun and moon with her.. but with you around. This'll go much better than before." Vanny adjusted the chip, looking through it. She smiled and looked back at me.

I stared at her from the chair, clearly upset. "Oh y/n, don't be upset. Actually, why don't I just take over your body instead? I'd happily love to be in there." Vanny settled her tools on the table and walked over towards me. "No! No! You wouldn't!" I screamed, trying to move but my body was weak only my head was able to viciously move around.

Vanny stopped me, grabbing my head. She leaned her forehead against mine, "I'll just take your place inside you.." she laughed. I feel her enter my mind, making my body shake. For a moment, I gasped and felt abnormal. That was until I felt a sharp pain go through my body. For a moment, I thought that was Vanny taking over.

"Argh!" I suddenly see Vanny being thrown across the room. I didn't do that, who did? I look around, realizing it's just me and Vanny. "Who else is inside you?! Bunny is asleep, how could anyone else be inside you?!" Vanny yelled, clearly frustrated. I didn't answer her, but I did smile. Vanny huffed, going back and taking her tools out.

"I'll just put you to sleep then, now where's.." Vanny went through the clutter. That was until I felt something weird go through me. I stayed silent, not knowing whatever this feeling was. Hatred? Fear? I wasn't sure.

Y/n.. it's me, Eclipse. Don't worry, I'll help you out. I just need you to relax into my arms and I'll take care of the rest.. let's act quickly, as she's distracted.

I silently said okay, closing my eyes. That was until I felt myself moving on my own. I watched as I ripped off the duct tape, making myself free from the chair. "What the!? You bad bunny, you're supposed to listen to me!" Vanny yelled. Eclipse looked to my left, spotting a large wrench. He smirked, quickly grabbing it and aiming it towards Vanny.