Chapter 66

Oh shit which chapter is this

Hi it's September 24 12:06 am HIHIHI

My feet Hirt anyways lets get a chapter out tonight

Short or not idk, I'll let y'all figure it out

. . .

. . .

. . .

Congratulations dear readers, you have entered Sun and Moons mind. Be aware of the following

Semi Angst depth

Viruses

Miscommunication

The Eclipse
and
Lunar

"Brother?! Brother!! Are you there?!" Sun screamed out, in a attempt to seek out Moon for whatever had happened. "Sun! Right here!" Moon waved Sun down. Sun sighs in relief, running toward his brother. Moon did as well, although his face was filled with confusion. "Brother what happened? Why did it all turn dark?" Sun looked around nervously. "I have the same question too, I don't remember this place being this dark." Moons hand turned to fists.

Now realizing the state they're in, their nerves shot up. "Oh no?!!? We didn't die, did we?!" Sun gasped dramatically. Moon shook his head, "No, wouldn't make sense. We were in our animatronic forms. Besides, I don't think we can die. Unless you forgot to charge us, but I would've reminded you." Moon held his voice after speaking. He wanted to suggest many things, but he refused to make Sun more nervous than before.

"Moon.. do you know how to get out of here?" Sun asked, doubting ever so much if his brother did. Moon did what was expected, "No, I do not. I wish I did, if I did.. then we would've gotten out of here a long time ago." Moon assures. "How can we get out anyways? I don't.. feel connected?" Sun felt his body, patting down. Moon did the same, now realizing something was extremely wrong.

"Oh? Did you two finally use your braincells?"

Sun and Moon eyes widened. They looked around, confused. "Who's there?!" Sun yelled. "Show yourself!" Moons stance changed to a protective one, looking around while having an arm guarding Sun. The voice didn't answer, rather.. it laughed. It laughed straight in their faces. Moon was fueled with anger, not understanding who it was. "Go on! Show yourself! We aren't afraid of you." He hissed. The voice stopped laughing, and finally it had revealed itself. Suns mouth gaped open. Moons face fell, shocked but furious.

"I am what they call, Eclipse."

It was much taller than Sun and moon. More threatening, and more demeaning. "You.. you're almost like me." Sun stuttered out, completely shocked to see the being. Moon looked up and down at eclipse. "Who exactly are you?" He asked once again. This time, he had an answer. "I am your .. replacement. Me and my brother are the replacements for you two."

"Oh! So the fakers who faked being us hacked our system?!" Sun shouts, aggressively. Eclipse laughed down at the Sun, feeling inferior to the smaller star. "Oh.. poor Sun. You were always so dumb and bright. Yet, that 'innocent' act of yours doesn't stay long." Eclipse flicked Sun back, knocking him down to the ground.

"Sun! Ugh, please. You're just jealous you don't have a real personality like me and Sun." Moon hurried, already picking Sun up and settling him back to his original state. Sun frowned, upset and angry. "That wasn't funny!" Sun shouted. Moon agreed, angrily snapping at Eclipse. "JUST who do you think you are?! Hurting my brother and.. and .. looking like a asshole!" Suns rays spun fast, implying he was mad.