Chapter 18

"Wh- where am I?!" I looked around, confused and nervous. Wasn't I just getting ready for work?

"My dearest star! I'm so glad to see you all safe and sound!" Eclipsed skipped towards me, holding me. I quickly broke it off. "Eclipse? What the Fuck happened?" The hard- to -look- at bot only shrugged. "I thought you fell asleep?"

I made a 'ohhh I did' sound and sighed. "I've just been tired.. anyways did you locate the code? Did you delete it? Is it gone?" Eclipse shook his head. "No dear, Im afraid not. I guess it's hard to search when you're asleep most of the time. Too bad Sun and moon gets all the spotlight~"

I rolled my eyes, this again?

"Did you really ask Sun if they liked anyone? You know we like you, y/n. Don't think I can't hear you two~ and I love when you flirt with us ~ and only us!" Eclipse giggled like a little school girl. "Well.. I'm just teasing. And I wanted to be sure. Besides, I need to know if.. if it was possible anyways." Eclipse set aside his emotions and focused on changing the atmosphere. The scenery changed to a colorful room, with art supplies. Books can be found, while Sun and moon plushies were scattered around. Small or big— they found their way around.

"Uh?"

"Don't worry hun, I would like for you to feel at least a little at home~ I want our memories to be filled with love and.. I guess just you and me." His smile was so.. ugh. Everything about him was so flirtatious. "I hated our first meeting. When I wasn't myself~ so I'll try to make it up to you every time~!"  Sighing heavily, I stared at him. We stared at each for a while until I actually said something, "I'm not mad. Just scared. But really, I appreciate your help with moon. It .. hasn't spread to sunny at all?"

"Nope, and we'll keep it that way."

.
.
.

"Wait a minute, how the fuck are you even here? Are you really inside my head? Eclipse?" Eclipse laughter fills my head yet again. Only this time he seemed genuinely amused. "Once I figure out how to do it permanently, you better believe it dearest~" I explained to him how I'm not sure if I would be completely ok with someone else in my mind and body. "But.. if it comes to that point you'll let me, right? In case someone else will try to take your place~?" I raised my eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Vanessa isn't herself anymore, y/n. I've told you about them? No? Hmm.. well I guess that yellow rabbit got to her. But, me? I'm entirely different from them. I don't aim for murder. I am for .. my entire being to be with you! I love you, and I mean it in the most respectful way."

"Are you serious?"

"Entirely. Remember, I'm just Sun and Moon combined. I am them. Just the best parts anyways~ of course I love you. However they feel about you, I feel it too. The love burning for you made me change my ways as a whole~ y/n. And .."

Eclipses smile faded and he looked down. "For the first time I'm happy. I feel the happiness for once. For myself. And I'm gonna keep this happiness. No matter what. When I'm with you, I feel happy. I don't understand why or how this happened.. but I know for sure it's with you." He seemed to be conflicted but he looked up at me with his smile again.

"Take your time with your feelings for me , y/n. I know you like Sundrop and Moondrop. And I know you barely know me as much as them.." eclipse seemed nervous. For once, he seemed like the smaller one. I sighed heavily, and took their hand. "Thank you for letting me take my time about this. It's just.. I'm hesitating because I'm a human and you guys are.." I made a gesture. Eclipse nodded in understanding.

"I know, I'm aware of the situation.. perhaps in the future, we can be together. In a way." Eclipse held my hand, tracing it with his fingers. "Why do you guys have such long fingers?" I asked out of the blue. "Easier to clean, we also hold a lot of things for children. And it's the best for hugging! And turning pages for children, as in story telling! Oh oh, and the greatest for hand holding~!" "Huh.. makes sense."