Chapter 24

Hshshsbs hehehe author here

You know what's funnier than 24? Heh. 25.
Hehehehhehehehe
But seriously though more angst for the soul :)

ALSO THANK U GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!! I LITERSLLY WRITE THESE FANFICS EITHER 12-4 AM OR WHEN I WAKE UP OR AFTERNOON OMGOMGOMG TYTYY TY

anyways, let's hope you, the reader is ok! I'm sure you will be in the end but, you never know. ))

————-

GREGORYS POV

"Ah moon! It is just our friends." Freddy responded, sighing for a moment. "WELL your guys friends were trying to GET me all night! I hardly think that is something to look over. And not just that, they're not helping me. They never wanted to help me. And it's because of that stupid rabbit lady!" I know I seemed childish at the moment, but I don't care. What I've already been through really scared me. I was terrified! How could I not be?! I'm just a kid!

"Everyone has been trying to hurt me all night.. I just wanna rest." I couldn't help but feel tears rushing to my face. I was feeling frustrated. "Hey.. kiddo, come here." Moon spoke to me. I looked up and walked to him. "Let's take a break then. How about we all rest? I'm sure freddy and I need to recharge for a bit anyways. It's good to have a full battery."

"What about y/n, moon? I thought you liked them a lot." For some reason, I could see a small .. blush on the moons face. "Well! —I'm sure that y/n would need us at our best. We cant find them anyways.. so, for now, let's take a 30 minute nap and recharge. Gregory, you're feeling too many emotions and you need to rest. If you're really gonna stay with us, we have to rest. I should know if resting is a issue."

"I agree with moon Gregory, I am low on battery anyways. Here, superstar." Freddy went away for a moment before coming back with a .. sleeping bag? "Some children leaves stuff and we end up keeping it. Let's use this for good use, and rest, superstar." Freddy smiled warmly at me. Well.. I needed the rest anyways. I went ahead and already started to lay down.

Freddy pulled out a charging cable and plugged himself in. He then seemed to start relaxing and closed his eyes. "Freddy?" "He is in.. his sleeping stage, Gregory. I suppose I should rock you to sleep until you do as well." Moon sat by my side. "I don't wanna be held.. but, it'd be nice if there was some nice music."

"Say no more." Moon helped me get settled into the sleeping bag until I was more comfortable. Then, music started to play out loud. It was really calming. "Don't worry, little one.. I won't let anything hurt you." The last thing I saw was moon smiling softly at me.
.
.
.
"Thank you Mr.Moon."

————-
Y/ns pov.

"Wow, this is taking a while! Why are there so many parts??" Bonnie only laughed. "We're animatronics built for kids, Rockstar. And we're highly intelligent than no other normal animatronics." I stopped what I was doing. "Bonnie? Can you be honest with me? Like, seriously honest." Bonnie was quiet before answering me. "Sure, what's up?"

"Are.. Are you guys really able to feel emotions? Like.. maybe love? Romantic feelings?" I felt heat rush to my face. Bonnie looked shocked for a moment before answering. "Y/n, do you like me romantically?" I literally choked on my own .. throat. "WHAT?! No no no, if anything you're like the older brother figure I've always wanted. Or cousin- whatever you prefer!-" oh god Bonnie please believe me.

"Do you like someone then? A animatronic here?" Fuck, I never talked to him about those two. "I don't know.." I answered softly before beginning another part of his body. "Ohhh~? Who is it?" I rolled my eyes. "DIDNT you and Freddy had something going on?" I asked, a bit harsh but whatever. "I'm not ashamed to admit it. Yea, but what about you y/n? I'm talking about yourrrr love life!"