Chapter 28

Slight angst

The author loves angst!

.
.
.
Have fun, y/n.

Also I
Totally

Don't have the
Lack
Of
Creativity

———-

Y/ns POV.

"Honey? Answer me. Do you?"

I gulped, unsure how to answer. This could be bad. "Mom, I.." I couldn't answer. I fiddled with my fingers, looking down.

A few minutes passed, silence filling the room. My mom was waiting for my response. Every now and again checking her watch, waiting. She waited for me to answer.

"You were pretty obvious, dear. I don't see anyone else with that kind of description."

I know our time together was limited but I felt something. Ever since that first night together, you hit me with something. Sun.. moon.. what did you do to me??

"Maybe.." I admitted, my hands turning into fists. My mother sighed deeply. Without warning, my mom hugged me! She held me close, but I was confused. Really? That reaction?

"Mom?" I hugged her back.

"Y/n.. there's something I need to tell you." My mom let go of me. Now she was the one who was nervous. "I..I'm.. all ears." I stuttered. "Before I adopted you, I met someone. I met someone so brilliant. But.. there was a wall. A wall between us that got in the way of us falling in love."

I tilted my head, confused. "But, you said you've always loved dad! Ever since you met him."

My mother smiled, a depressing one.
I've never seen this look on her.

"I was a mere human. She was a robot." I stared at her in shocked. I decided not to say anything, as I was interested in her story.

"So we began this Juliet and Romeo story! I swear, she was such a feisty character. When I made him, I didn't expect that character to lessen and..." My mom smiled brightly, staring at her ring.

"Mom.. you are not telling me that dad is..?" My mom thought for a moment before continuing.

"Now they're half human, half animatronic."

"What about my older brother?! Isn't he your guys biological child?! How is that possible?!"

"Yep. Our full, biological kid. And he's fully human.. apparently aftons curse isn't as worse as I used to think. The animatronics can become humans, if we destroy a piece of afton. Since he was a human too. Now he's just a rotting corpse in a disgusting spring lock suit!" My mother rolled her eyes.

"Mom, you lost me. How is that even possible?? That can't be real! Also, afton?? Aftons curse? You're acting nuts."

My mother only laughed in reply.

" like mother like child. Who's the one that has a crush on an animatronic?" My mom remarked.

"Ah.. touché mom."

"Well, fine. Believe whatever you'd like, sweet face. I was once a main character in my story. And I got my happily ever after! Though.. I wonder if you'll get yours."

"What do you mean by that, mom? You're scaring me. A lot. "

"I'm scared for you hun. I'm aware that you're aware of what those animatronic really are.. besides that... Can I meet sunny and moon? I'd like to see who my child is having grandkids with!"

"W—?? Are you crazy??! MOM??" I was left confused while my mom hurried out the door. Following her, I've noticed.. she's actually going to the fucking daycare. "Mom! Wait! Cmon!" My mom didn't wait for me and.. she went down that fucking slide. I didn't wait to go down too. She is not gonna embarrass me.