Chapter 31

FUCK.

——-

"Ok —holy shit.. HOLY SHIT! They can be human! Sun and moon can be human! I knew it!" "If they destroy a piece of Aftons curse." I reminded him. "But I'm kinda scared of what that means for the both of them. I mean, one body? Two different people? Not to mention, what about you?"

Eclipse was silent. He picked me up and put me beside him. "I don't have a physical body. Yet. But I can travel through bodies. I can control others. These weird abilities are what interest me most. The best part? I'm so.. insanely powerful. Outside of your reality. " Even more terrified for my well being, I nodded. "So uh.. any reason to come see me? Anything about moon? Or?"

"You're scared of me. I'm sure. But, if anything, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I was originally head to make sure the chip in your neck didn't cause any serious damage. Oh, and I guess the code in moons system.. I don't know what happened but it was destroyed."

"Huh? You didn't do it yourself?"

"Well I tried, but once I was busy looking at something else I tried to find it again— anddddd it was just.. gone."
.
.
.
"Eclipse, what does this mean?"

"It means that they're free from whatever the fuck that code was. Anyways, sweetheart.. stay safe. Tonight is gonna be fire."

"Wait what? Bro?"

*END OF DREAM*

I awoke in utter confusion. "Holy shit I'm awake I'm awake!" Bonnie was shaking me roughly.

"Miss! You're up!"

"Sorry Rocky, you started saying some crap." I rubbed my neck in embarrassment. "Oh shit, did I say anything weird?" I looked at both the boys. "Well, Aftons curse... human to robot stuff." Bonnie started. "We already know that though, obviously from the looks of the dumb rabbit here!" Gregory poked Bonnie. "Uh, ow?"

"Oh right! You guys wanted to check in on Freddy?" I asked, getting up. "Yes please! I haven't seen Freddy in ages because he was busy with kids and the show." "I cant wait to see Freddy too!" I smirked at Bonnie who only blushed in response. "Anyways.. cmon, let's get going Gregory. Come here kiddo." I picked up Gregory. "Wh— y/n, I can walk! I'm not a little kid!" The younger ones complaining filled my ears. "Oh yea, how old are you Gregory?"

I waited for a response as Bonnie dusted himself off and gotten ready. "I'm like ten." "Aww, I missed being ten years old.! Where I didn't worry about anything." I sniffed. "Huh? Then you wouldn't have met me, Rocky!" Bonnie teased, leading us out of the room. We went to the elevator, " So Freddy should be in his room. I think. Soon after, I need to check in on Sun and moon. They're probably still hurt after .. today." I put Gregory down. I needed to .. I guess worry in peace.

I'm sure if I do what Eclipse said it'll help. But I won't be all nice. Too much.

"Bonnie? I'm sure Freddy will be glad to see you." I patted Bonnie's back. "Y/n I'm not all too worried about that, I'm mostly worried for you.!" He admitted, his ears twitching. "What do you mean, bons?" I put a hand on my hip. "Before, when you didn't work here, you.. you were so much happier. Full of energy. Now that you're working here, you seem pretty tired."

"Bonnie, my body was almost taken from me the other night. Literally, how am I ok??"

"Are there any side affects to that?"

"Physically, no. Mentally, yes. I'm stressed and scared for my own safety. Not to mention, what if Vanny gets to Gregory? There's no way I'd forgive myself." I looked down at Gregory, sympathy overtaking me. "Is this all too much? Gosh, I'm kinda scared of what your mom and dad thinks." I laughed at Bonnie's polite rubbering of my parents. "Well, mom is supporting me for liking Sun and moon. My dad is a half human half animatronic thing and I'm deeply terrified that that's possible. But otherwise chill.. wait, is that why me and my younger brother is adopted!? Holy shit."