Chapter 61

Y'all are so down bad.

"Mister afton, there's no mistaking it. Y/ns body isn't .. open." Vanny and William were silent for a moment. "Vanny, let's have a talk. Let's go to my.. office. Y/n isn't going anywhere." "But sir you don't have an office-" "VANNY, now." The two furries left me alone in the room. Once they finally locked me once I quickly looked around the room. Looking for anything to help me. "Hey, y/n. This might sting for a moment.. but only for a moment! Let me help, I promise I'll be safe and respect you!" A familiar voice rung in my head.

Lunar.

"Lunar? But.. how?" I asked. "I'm not sure what happened to you y/n. Me and eclipse tried our best to track and locate you. However, we failed. We don't know what happened, but I finally managed to found you. Everyone was worry sick, but.. once you've finally gained conscience, I was able to access you. Right on time too." Lunar explained. "How long was I gone?" I asked, puzzled. "About a week and a half- it's Wednesday." He added.

"Fuck! My work!-"

"I highly doubt they'll fire you. You've been declared missing. And let's not forget your parents.. they've been very Erm.. dramatic about it. Anyways, y/n. Can I please take control?" Lunar asked, in a soft tone. "I won't hurt anything on your body physically." He promised. I pondered over the decision, but it's not like I had anything to go against it. I mean, I was stuck. "Sure, just please make it quick. I wanna get out of here."

"Of course. Don't worry, you'll still be here. I'll just take control for a moment." Suddenly, I felt a sprung of energy fill my body. I blinked for a moment and felt a gasp come out of my mouth. "Woah! Y/n.. let's get you out of here." I heard myself say, however Lunars voice was conjoined with mine. My eyes blinked and suddenly I felt the grip of the chair loosen from my body. I jumped up and scanned my body. "Great! You're ok! Now.." lunar, who was in control, looked around. "Woah.. you look different y/n." I saw it. I saw what they were talking about.

There was a Mirror that seemed to go from my thighs up to the top of myself. Looking at it, I seemed to be wearing different clothing. (IMAGINE WEARING ANYTHING, BUT PURPLE THEMED. FUCK YOU COULD BE WEARING A WHOLE ASS DRESS AND IT JIST HAS TO BE PURPLE, IDC!) "As much As i would like to compliment how pretty you are y/n, I think it's best to focus how to get out of here." Lunar whispered.

"Hmm.." Lunar checked the door, but to no surprise it was lock. "Let's go another way." I agreed and I finally felt another jump in my body. I realized I've regained control again. "Hmm.. there's a vent on your left." Lunars voice echoed once again. I looked around and coincidentally found a screwdriver in the room. Rushing over to the vent, I unscrewed it and didn't hesitate to go inside. "Shit.. where even are we?" I asked. "I'm not sure either, I'm not good with directions. Erm.. let's head over here and then turn around there."

We went around for what felt like ages. I suddenly dropped and felt myself falling. I closed my eyes, embracing whatever impact would happen. That was when I fell into.. ay isn't this the showering place?!

"It's you." I heard a voice from behind. Already thinking of an explanation of what to say, I stood up and faced the person. "Vanessa?!" I looked around for an exit until I felt another pain in my ass. "You're alive?! I swear, I thought you were dead!" Vanessa came over to me, scanning my body. "You should shower, I'll get you some clothes." "Vanessa why are—"

"Y/n.. I'm so sorry. I thought they killed you. I'll get you some new clothing.. just take this and get ready." Vanessa gave me a few things and rushed me in. Well.. I did go into a semi dirty ass vent. It wouldn't be too bad to shower and then go home. Right? Without much of a struggle, or me fighting back, I went ahead and took a shower. Vanessa gave me some clothes and helped me dry my hair / took the clothes I was originally wearing and trashing them.