Chapter 20

WE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 20 HOORAYYYY
i plan to make the series hit at least or more than 50 chapters. Much because I'm a book nerd n I love Sun and moon too much 🤭

Anywayssssss let's get back to the story! ))

I look back at eclipse who was already transforming to sun. After covering my eyes then hearing a sound of rebooting, I finally look up to see a very frustrated sun. "Sunny? Are you ok?" "YEP. Just.. dandy. HEY YOU! YOU THERE!" Sun made his way over to Gregory, scolding him. "Hey wait, wait sun calm down! He's just a kid-" sun picked the little kid up, walking over to the exit. "RULEBREAKER! RULEBREAKER! You are BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE- eh? Y/n please move aside!"

I blocked Sun from going any further. I reached and grabbed Gregory away from him, kneeling down to the child. "Sun, this is a serious situation. I understand your concern Sunny, but I believe it's Gregory's first time here. And besides, it's after hours. You need to be more .. Gregory?" Gregory seemed to be shifting in place. Poor kid, he looked terrified. "I'm sorry Sun, but I need to take care of him. He's my main priority, as a night guard and daycare attendant. Cmon little one."

I took ahold of Gregory's hand, and walked out the daycare. However, upon walking out I see Freddy? "Freddy? I- what are you doing here?" "Miss y/n! I - uhh.. didn't know you would be here." "Freddy I work here."

.
.
.
"Ah, it's 12:56 am. Wait?! 12:56!? Moon comes out around this time. After we just got away from him." "Away? Oh goodness.. are you two ok? Wait are those scratches?" Freddy took my arm and scanned me. "I am.. deeply sorry y/n." Freddy looked at me with sympathy but looked down. "Gregory, climb in. At the end of each hour, the daycare attendant, Moon, will come out. AND now that he knows you're here.. he'll be on the look out more than ever."

Just then, we heard another voice. A voice that's so familiar. A voice that makes me terrified.

"Bad children must be punished. . .Bad children must be found. . ."

I flinched, while Gregory went inside Freddy's stomach? Oh god. Grabbing ahold of my hand, Freddy ran to take me away from the moon face man. "I'm sorry Y/n, superstar, but we need to get to a recharge station immediately." What the hell is happening? Is this real?

"But, moon-"

"I'm sorry, superstar."
.
.
.

We got to the recharge station. Inside it I kinda felt weird. I always saw the recharge stations around the buildings but I never actually went in one. Hence since it was for the animatronics to recharge. (Bro if the Gregory is an animatronic too theory is true then let's hope humans can stay in a recharge station too >:^ ) It was kinda weird being in here. It was a tight space but it was JUST enough for the .. three of us.

"What WAS that?"

"That is a fountain! A fountain is a decorative reservoir used for discharging water."

Gregory let's out a frustrated groan. "Not the fountain! You didn't see the dancing rabbit lady right in front of us?"

"Rabbit?.." I felt a sudden rush of saddened emotions. I can feel myself going through a flashback.. a time when I went here when I was younger. Bonnie. He was a great pal to have. He was actually my favorite out of all the animatronics.

"No I did not. There is no rabbit at the Mega Pizzaplex... not anymore." Freddys tone changed to a more downhearted , yet warm tone. "This is crazy! It's like the whole place is trying to get me!" "I am not." Me and freddy said in unison. Freddy and I looked at each other then back at Gregory. "Why?"

"I do not know. I want to help you. Maybe they want to help you too."  Freddy tried to comfort the child. "I doubt it. For some reason, you're different. As for you, security guard.. please don't try to take me away from freddy." I looked at .. Gregory and let out a deep sigh. "I'm not sure. As a security guard.. I'm suppose to be doing something about this and getting Vanessa involved too. Oh, it's 1 am guys." We exited the recharge station, Gregory getting out of Freddy's stomach too.