Chapter 55

.
.
.
.
.

We're meeting a new character. Get ready for..

Read the full chapter to meet them.

—-

Y/ns pov

Although the other sun insisted we'd all have fun, I can't deny the irritating fact that kids.. are gonna be wild. I mean it, they're jumping everywhere. Going from activity to activity, this sun is already freaking out over the fact that they're already making messes. It shouldn't be a surprise, younger kids can make horrible messes. I should know, I was one of them.

Moon, however, was helping the children in the art area. You see, the children were split into different activities. As harsh as it seemed, they weren't all interested in playing with me. So, they split up into different sections. Some played in the ball pit, some on play structures, some with moon who I can assume most did art, and some with sun who were playing tag.

I have to admit, I love seeing the daycare so lively! It made me feel happy, in a strange way. Seeing the happy faces in those children expressions.. seeing them laugh and play with the two. The only off thing is the fact that this sun and moon weren't mine. I have to remind myself that they don't know me as the ones back at home did.

"Hm.."

I watched as the two animatronics kept the children busy and clean. Even though there were so many kids, they managed to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal. Now for me? I already finished my work. I successfully finished going through the paperwork today. Now I need to make sure these two stick to the schedule today, and just make sure kids go home safely after.

As much as I loved to talk to these two animatronics, I can't help but get a bad feeling from them. Yawning, I checked my phone to see any new messages. Fortunately, none. Great. I love when my phone is soooo dry.

"Y/n? How's everything?" I hear Bonnie's voice rung on my FazWatch. "Great, just the kids being.. you know, kids." I laughed nervously, watching the kids say weird things. "Well, how are you then?" . . . "I think I'm doing fine, just making sure everything is alright in the daycare."

I wrapped up my small conversation with Bonnie, only to met the eyes of a group of kids. Did they need something? I got off the chair and headed toward them, wondering why they stared intently at me. "Hey kiddos, need something?" I asked. "ARE YOU SUN AND MOONS SPOUSE? OR WIFE? OR HUSBAND? WHY JUST TWO HUSBANDS? CANT YOU GET MORE?" Both moon and sun turned toward our direction.

A blush arose heavily on their faces. Really? I'm not ready to have two new partners who are replicas of my already two soon to be partners...

Unless???...

"Haha, no, I'm just a friend. Co worker!" I smiled, brushing off the fact that these kids were obviously trying to hint something toward me. Ignoring it, I ushered the children back to playing. I wasn't gonna try and pursue their little teasing game. I'm way too mentally ill right now for that. "Miss y/n, I apologize on behalf of my own and suns. We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Moon appeared before me, taking my hand and caressing my arm. "Oh! NoNo! It's fine!" I reassured.

Moon seemed to jolt for a moment before leaning down to kiss my hand. "I cant wait to meet you! Bye bye!" He whispered, before leaving me all confused. I raised a brow, what did they mean by that? Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist. Raising me into the air, I felt the familiar gaze of sun. "Sunflower! Are you alright?! You seem to be lost! Don't worry, I can assure you that you're in the daycare with your pal Sunrise! And my brother, mister moon!" He settled me down, patting my head like a kid.

"Oh! It's not that.. I was just wondering when nap time is coming? They've been playing around for hours. And just recently they started doing separate activities." I admitted, looking around the daycare. I can see some children noticeably getting tired, some even were sitting on a table talking to one another. Sun laughed and smiled. "It's almost there! I believe in .. TEN MINUTES?! Gotta remind moony before!-" "I'm right ahead of you, Sunny." Sun jumped from surprise. Moon appeared out of nowhere.