[MEET LI'L TAMMY]

[MEET LI'L TAMMY]

[September 19th, 2050 Monday]
End of Hijri New Year

Meet Tammy "Tamiko" Juegos, age seven.

She quickly swings a pink baseball bat as she hits everything that comes her way.
She wore a pink hoodie over her blue pleated skirt, a pair of yellow socks and light-up jelly sneakers with similar palettes. Her hair is kept in a pair of pigtails.
The people around her would flee once they heard her close by. The ones who dare call her out are often subjected to her screaming insults and challenging them to a karate fight.
She was about to hit Milo, who happens to be chatting with his friends at the nearby park, from behind until someone managed to grab her weapon and toss her away.

"Hey! What's your problem? You can't go around hitting someone for no reason!" Kaira glared down at her.

"Ugh! Wait 'til I tell mom and dad about this! By the way, where's Leo?" Tammy shouted at them. She jumped back to her feet while hastily dusting off her clothes.

Jin slowly walked closer and bent down until their eyes locked with one another. "I'll tell you why ... " he sounded displeased, "Your parents unexpectedly showed up at school to pick him up while your Tio Hector was brought to the police yesterday."
Instead of feeling remorse, the little girl had a twisted look on her face. She boasted about Leo once again taking care of her.

"Our parents could not afford a maid for now so hope you understand. Tee-hee!"

"For a kid who gets to wear fresh clothes, you are one selfish brat who never cared about how her older brother feels," Jin gritted his teeth.

"Well, that's what he gets for causing trouble for mom and dad! Besides, isn't the older sibling's job to make their little sisters happy?" Tammy then flashed those puppy dog eyes while pouting her lips.

The group did not agree with her at all. Their friend never got the chance to do whatever he wants because of his family.
While Tammy was allowed to dream of becoming a model, Leo is expected to find a normal boring job once he finishes high school and take on their parents' roles. Their father had recently landed a job as an editor while their mother is both a fashion designer and housewife. Both of them work at the same media studio.

"No, Tammy! Our friend should not have to give up his dreams to raise you," Milo responded bluntly.

Everybody looked at him in shock. They never expected him to be this direct before. Tammy tightly clenched her fists, ready to fight him. She did not like being challenged by anyone.

Who does this Greek boy think he is?
She thought to herself.

She slipped a hand into her hoodie's pocket and tried handing them cash. "I want to buy you all! Our parents said Leo can't hang out with you anymore so you guys are my friends now. As my friends, you do as I say," she said.
"You can't buy friendship, kid," Milo took her hand and slowly pushed the money back.
The group left her standing there in embarrassment. Once they're gone, she threw all of her money on the ground and grumbled.

"CUUUURSEE YOOOOUUU!" her screams echoed as the birds flew out of the nearby trees.