☠️ Chapter VI: Atrocity

Chapter VI: Atrocity

Milo and the gang descended a flight of tears starting at the plaza. The rusty wooden steps creaked at every step they took.
If they were correct, the old exit leading to the bridge can be found upon turning left.

"Hold on! It's already wrecked open," Jin pointed out.

"Oh yeah ... What happened to the blockage here?" Milo asked.

They saw the same path ahead which a couple of people traveled through. Not only was it dark and quiet, but they can see through the protective glass just how hollow the surroundings were.
There were no fishes swimming outside. Nothing but pitch black and faint indigos around. "There they are," Milo whispered.
These two figures appear to be wearing trench coats. The door at the other side is secured with a passcode. "Darn it ... How do we suppose are we gonna hack in?" Leo moaned. Jin pulls out something from his waistbag.

"Eh? A hard drive?" his friends looked at the small green device in his hand.

"Well, I actually learned how to hack with this from my cousin Eiichiro. He was able to pull it off three times without anyone knowing about his talent," he explained.

"Never thought you were a master hacker, Jin," Irene joked.

Upon arriving at the entrance and figuring out the passcode, they looked at the dim hallways which were barely illuminated by red spots.
The automated door had closed behind them and disappeared into the darkness. "Hey, Milo ... Are you recording this?" Kaira asked.

"Yeah ... " Milo replied

As they look around, it sounded like there were murmuring voices within these walls. They were suddenly followed by agonizing screams and wailing. There wasn't any door anymore.
Milo tried touching the walls in hopes of finding a secret lever or something to access that door.
His eyes later turned to the long end of the hallway where there appears to be a bottom frame on the wall lit by the dim red light from the floor.
He slowly approaches it to see what it is. He lights up his phone's flashlight and lo! It is similar to Xavier G's painting back at the museum but this one is much sinister and grotesque.
As he lays a hand on it, the painting suddenly tilted downwards similar to a lever.
"What did you do?" Leo sounded alarmed. The surface beneath them shook and the walls slowly parted in half.
A speck of dust flew across their faces, indicating it was built out of rock. It then revealed a long escalator that led to the bright red light.
"Alright, we're going in," Milo took a deep breath as he and his friends held hands together in preparation for whatever awaits them at the other side. The voices continue to grow louder.
The group was not prepared for what they were about to witness. "Are we actually inside The Red Bubble?" Kaira gasped in disbelief.

"You shouldn't be here!" a serious voice startled them.

They turned around and saw it was Mr

They turned around and saw it was Mr. Williams. He pushed his glasses up with his finger as he reprimanded them for running off. "Indeed, Mr. Uno. I wonder whatever we're gonna do with them," the curator guy also showed up with him.
All the gang could do is stare in fear, struggling to comprehend this dilemma they're in right now.

"Wait! Mr. Uno? Uno Lazardo of the infamous Q-Inspiracies Organization?" Milo blurted out.