🌹⚜️ Circa IX: The Rose Golden Dome

Circa IX:
The Rose Golden Dome

It's a mystery surrounding a mystery

It's a mystery surrounding a mystery. A lot of answers leave more questions to the viewer. The fact they call it "The Pyro 8 Case" and mumble sentences like "the rumored Circa VIII island" makes this an unintelligible gimmick. It is a fine example of misinformation that confuses any unsuspecting onlookers.
As Mr. Gomez prepares to board the submarine, he presents his rose golden card at the docks, which is blank aside from a small hole at the upper right corner, to the coastal guards.
The island is completely cut off from the rest of society. The elites and retired politicians primarily live here. The submarine, the only mode of transportation, is actually a unique underwater train with expensive dining, entertainment booths and berths (a bed or sleeping accommodation on vehicles).
He slung his green leather suitcase over to the overhead baggage rack before walking over his seat. In less than an hour, a heavy bubbling noise went off as the submarine descended twelve feet underwater. There was cold sweat on his balding head. He was unnerved following the interview with Amandi.
He already had a speck of doubt prior to this meeting. He never expected it to awaken some unpleasant memories. He ordered the usual salmon dish and red wine from the menu. Since his friend's passing, meals have never been as enjoyable as before. He and Professor Chevalier both have a knack for Mediterranean cuisine. They would talk about the finest modern artists and their fascination for European culture over Linguine allo Scoglio and tiramisu.
Now, he feels empty as the very person who always made traveling bearable is gone. His life has lost its color as he prepares to return to his mansion.

Upon arriving at the dome island.

The Gomez mansion, which he inherited from his father, sat on top of the hill. It was so high that he could see the entire city from above and almost touch the rose golden dome protecting them from the sea.
Upon arriving at the foot of the hill, he walked up to the only elevator pod that could take him up. The pod can be accessed through a ten-foot entrance at the left side of the terrain. We can see here that he is a hermit. There is another mansion that is a couple of feet down from the hill, but he neither was that well-acquainted with the people who live there.
The mansion belonged to the remaining members of the Zuñiga family. All he knows is they fled here to the Philippines from Europe in hopes of living a normal life far from their criminal background. They seemed very happy, or so he thought.
He spotted a red car racing towards the huge black gates. He could hear someone shouting at the passenger window. It was a man dragging a scared boy in uniform out of the vehicle. Then, a woman rushed towards the man to stop him from hurting the child. He could not make out what they were rambling about, but a gush of terror swept at him once he heard her scream "MANUEL! STOP THIS NOW!"

It can't be ... Manuel Zuñiga Senior!