Prologue

#*#
"Well, if she have Reeya, I have Genie too"

    #*#
"Yes, I love her, I do love her more than a bestfriend. The thing is, I can't imagine myself being in a relationship with her"

     #*#
"Roseanne, I think you should analyze your feelings more. Think about this. If Lisa turned out to have a reasonable cause to leave and will return to you, then I'll realize I love you too the way you think you love me, who will you choose?"

     #*#
"You love her too don't you?" she asked but I didn't respond.

"But maybe you're thinking about me. Don't consider me Genie. Jennie was right. It was my fault since I was the one who run away. She told me last night, Chaeyoung has been happy with you. I want her to stay happy, so please make her" more tears spilled from her eyes.

"That would sound as if I'm on a mission again, to make her happy"

"It doesn't, because you love her too, as she loves you"

"You will hate me"

"I won't"

"You have all the time to regain yourself, win her back, I'll help you" I proposed but she shook her head wildly.

"If we are destined for each other, we will eventually find our way to each other's arms, but for now, I want to see her happy"

      #*#
"When the time comes when you realize you still love Lisa, more than me, can I be the first one to know about it? In that case, I won't have second thoughts but to set you free"