Chapter 24 Pieces of Advice

Genie

I woke up with an arm draped over my own arm. My head is resting on something soft and I can hear soft breathing hitting my ears. My breath however hitched when I felt my bare legs tangled with another bare legs. My head throbs as I tried to remember what happened then a smile was displayed on my face.

Hard liquor is never my thing. It would make me all hot, and sometimes, horny. The hangover the next day is another thing. Last night was a bad trap.

(A/N: The italiced isn't really a bold scene, but if you are uncomfortable with the likes, you may just skip it)

Feeling all hot and horny and with a gorgeous Chaeyoung with me, I made an abrupt decision. After I pulled her into a heated kiss, I know she lost control anymore. I tugged at her clothes until she was left in the same clothing as mine and is on top of me, her eyes filled with lust.

"Genie, stop me now" she warned but I shook my head instead pulled her down for another kiss. I took her hand and let her touch my body, before I went to work on hers myself.

She is experienced, and I as a first timer was building up fast. Her skilled fingers and mouth are working wonders on my front and I ended up being a moaning mess. When I can't take it anymore, I looked at her with begging eyes.

"Please do it now, Chaeyoung please" I took her hand and moved it to my thigh but she stopped.

She pulled away her hand as she cupped my face then kissed me passionately.

"No Genie, no, I won't take advantage because I love you" she kissed me again, sweeter this time, as if riding me down.

I sighed in relief when she rolled away from me and pulled me into her arms. I was afraid she'll fall into my trap, but I'm very glad to know, this is not all about sexual desire for her. Maybe she is saying the truth really, or maybe, she just have enough self control.

"Sleep baby, it's a rough night, good night" she kissed my head and draw patterns on my back, which immediately made me sleep.

I was brought back to reality when she stirred. I looked up at her, the smile never leaving my lips.

"Good morning" I greeted.

"Good morning too, you look so happy" she commented.

"I am, and I am not" I replied rolling on my back. Then I decided to prank her. I gasp.

"Chaeyoung? What happened last night?" I asked in a terrified voice as I lifted the duvet and saw us both just in our undies.

"No... Nothing, we just... Uh made out" she stammered as she looked at me nervously.

"Nothing? Then why are we like this?" I asked rising my voice.

"I swear baby, nothing happened, we just kissed and touched each other is all" she gushed.

I lifted my body and hovered above her, eyes staring deep into hers.

"Touched me? You... You actually..." I acted shocked.

"No Genie, I mean just our upper body, please believe me" she replied nervously.

"We didn't fuck each other Park Chaeyoung?" I asked and she stared at me horrified.

"No! My gosh Genie!" she exclaimed as she covered her face.

"I didn't ask you?" I asked again.

"Uh, you did but..." she trailed then I smiled widely. She looked at me confused.

"I know, thank you, thank you Chaeyoung" I smiled at her.

"Oh" she relaxed a little then she nodded.

"Really, thank you" I repeated. She gulped.