Chapter 34 Unveiled

Chaeyoung

"What is my baby thinking about?" I asked Genie leaning on the headboard of my bed. I joined her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Just reminiscing the past. Recounting our steps before we got here" she shrugged.

"We? As in our group? Or the two of us?" I asked grinning.

"Both" she turned to me and stared at me. I meet her brown orbs. It's really beautiful. Her eyes are tantalizing and I could lost myself in it.

I lifted my hand and caressed her cheeks. "You're beautiful" I uttered. She laughed incredulously.

"You're gorgeous. You are titled the international play girl for a reason"

"But I'm not. I only have eyes for you, you know?" I stated.

"I don't know, ain't I just the second?" she asked leaning her cheek on my hand. I looked at her trying to understand the deeper meaning of her words.

"You're thinking of her again aren't you? Why does it seems as if you're the ex?" I asked a little annoyed because she kept bringing up Lisa.

"If you will have to choose between me and Lisa, who will you choose?" she asked.

"That's..." I exclaimed but she pressed a finger on my lips to stop me.

"As I said before when I asked you the same question, you don't have to answer me" she smiled as she leaned in.

"But let me remind you, that if you think you're missing Lisa more than me, tell me, tell me so I can give you back your freedom" she traced the outlines of my face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked almost angry now. Gosh, how could she say those words against herself!

"I'm telling you I love you" she smiled as she traced my lips.

Frustrated of her questions and words, I pulled her for a rough kiss. I was surprised when she fought for dominance this time. I didn't even notice how she is straddling me now by my lap. She had her hands inside my shirt and is going up and up. Just then, her phone rang by my bedside table. We both groaned in frustration. She lifted herself but I suspended her. She looked at me and shook her head so I reluctantly let her go. I glanced at the caller, it was Dad, ughh. But since when do they have contact?

"Hi Dad!" she greeted with a cheerful voice. She didn't sound as someone who was making out with his own daughter before he interrupted.

"No Dad, we are relaxing this weekend, why?" she answered. Why didn't she put it on speaker?

"Oh, right now?"

"Oh okay Dad, can Chae-unnie come along?"

"Oh, it's okay Dad, okay, I'll start getting ready now, bye" she hung up as she turned to me.

"Dad wants me at the company for a while. Sadly, he didn't allow you to come with me. I have to prepare, the company car is picking me up" she informed me.

"For what? But why can't I come?" I whined. It's not the first time Dad and Mom called her to their business offices. I then wonder how far has she advanced about our business because she won't talk about it. When I questioned Mom, she said they are just doing short business meetings since her opinions are always great.

"He said it's something important. And you can't come because you will only distract me there" she smirked. I pouted but she pecked it away and left to get ready. I sighed. My parents are coveting my 'girlfriend' away from me!

My mind came to Lisa. I do miss her. On several occasions and specific dates, I would think of her. I don't want it so I would give Genie extra attention and would focus on her. That helped a lot to ease my mind of her. As to Genie's question, I don't have to think twice, by now, I'd always choose Genie over Lisa. I'd choose Genie who has been beside me on my darkest moments, who made me feel loved and cared for even just a few days after we first meet, who is my current 'girlfriend' now.