Chapter 7 They're Jealous?

Genie

A small smile creep to my lips when I opened the door. There, at the doorway is Chae-unnie, arms crossed looking at me frowning.

"You said you'll be gone for a short time, but lunch came and you didn't arrive. It's now 2pm miss" she pointed at my watch.

"Yeah I'm sorry Chae-unnie, my date was very fun to be with, we..."

"I thought you said you aren't going on a date?" she asked, angry?

"I said so and you wouldn't let me go so I lied" I teased. Let's see how she can hold her anger yeah?

Her facial reaction turned dark as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room.

"But what if a fan saw you with your date and snapped pictures of you? You'd be in trouble Genie!" she raised her voice.

"Have you seen any picture yet?" I asked calmly. I'm enjoying this. Jisoo unnie is wrong. Jealous chipmunk is not hard to deal with, she's fun to deal with, using privacy and safety as an alibi.

"None, but you're lucky this time" she replied as she let go of my hand, which she is actually gripping hard earlier. I didn't look at it, but I know she has left red marks on it. I don't care anyway. I'm having fun.

"Oh, then the fans FBI ability was dwindling, because my date and I literally walked the streets of Seoul hand in hand" I made up. She looked at me fiercely again, but my expression remained calm and void of any other expression.

"Who did you date today?" she asked, her voice low.

"A beautiful actress I meet a week ago? When I'm on my way to bring your lunch, I accidentally bump into her at the hallway" I continued making up a story.

"So while I'm working hard, you're flirting with a random girl? And from our company?" she asked angrily.

Boom! Here comes a real jealous Chaeyoung.

"Is there something wrong with that? She's actually kind, and besides, it's your solo, should I be recording the dance practice video with you then?" I asked sarcastically. She seemed turned aback by my retort but she didn't give up that I almost laugh.

"You're really flirting with her?" she asked, the angry tone in her voice replaced by a broken voice that it tugged at my heart, telling me to stop.

"And you're jealous?" I dared to ask and her angry reaction came back. Wow!

"Why would I be jealous? Stop being a delulu" she snapped and I smirked. "Why are you in my room?" she added and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Oh, you're not?, then thank you for getting mad at me for going on a friendly date, and for pulling me here in your room, and for gripping my wrist so hard it hurts right now" I raised my arm, showing her the red marks before I stomped out.

She called after me and tried to catch me but I ran out and rush to my room, locking it from inside. I changed into a jersey pair and dropped my self on the bed. While I'm musing, I suddenly remembered the mission I assigned Jeed when she went home to Thailand. I forgot to ask her and since I'm not in the right mood, they might have been hesitant to talk to me. I sighed as I get up and walked to Jeed's room. She however isn't there and no one is in the kitchen and living room so I went to Blythe's room and knocked.

Jeed

Blythe and I are currently looking for updates about Lisa in her room when we heard knocks in her room door. We quickly put down our phones as we turned to see who is there. Genie entered and we relaxed.

"Hey maknaes, I'm sorry I've been out of the road for some time. But I'm back, and I want updates" she smiled as she joined us in the bed.

"Good, because we have a lot of updates" I smiled and I began by telling her my journey at Buriram.