Chapter 22 Meeting Her Other Bestfriends

Genie

Chaeyoung asked if we could go back to the orchard to jog and take pictures as well so I agreed. We arrived back home from jogging at past 6am and it turns out to be a busy day. We excused ourselves to shower first and I'm lucky no one is using the shower below so I took over it.

I was done dressing when Chaeyoung finished from the shower. In respect, I stayed in my room to let her change deciding on what to do for the day. I may have to drag her along with me, or if she want, she can go and explore the town more, but then, I would need someone to accompany her. I can't possibly let her go alone. What should I do? Who can accompany her?

"What are you thinking baby?" she spoke from the doorway.

"You're done? Uhm, today's schedule" I replied turning to her. She walked towards me and placed her arms on my neck.

"We will be busy today? Then I'd like my daily kiss now" she puckered her lips but I laughed at her.

"Since when did you start asking for a daily kiss?" I asked.

"Since yesterday. Baby, I'd be fine with a peck" and she did. "Thanks" she smiled before pulling away.

I felt mixed emotions for her because of what she's doing. I feel like I'm being drawn closer to her because of her sweet and kind actions. On the other hand, I felt pity for her because I literally rejected her when she admitted her budding feelings for me. But my head's a mess right now.

She's serious in proving to me she's moved on already and I'm losing control. I caved in with Jisoo unnie's idea of a trial relationship but I haven't exactly told my partner. Do I have to? But the fact that our intimate actions are quickly escalating is scary. Gosh we even made out! How did I let that happen? I feel like I have disrespected my bestfriend and took advantage! Her kissing me in the lips didn't help at all.

"Genie, those series of reactions are scaring me. What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Huh? Uh, nothing, we should head back down so I can decide on what to do. I need to talk to them" I evaded the question.

"Are you sure?" I nodder. "I love you" she uttered as if she is reminding me that she do.

I smiled at her as I took her hand, "I love you too, I hope you know that" I replied and we walk out. I know it's unfair because she probably mean it differently for me, but I have atleast three to four days before I will sit down and think really hard. After my experiment maybe if I'll follow through what I've started.

"So, what are the plans for today?" I asked joining them on breakfast.

"The morning would be for grocery shopping, preparing the reception, gathering the needed furnitures and picking up one of your bestfriend" mom replied.

"Okay, I think one of you will be free then. Unnie, would you like to tour the rest of town while we're busy? I guess Leigh could drive you around?" I asked her.

"What? No, I wanna help too, what are you gonna do? I'll tag along with you" she replied.

"You're here for a break unnie, come on, you can take my niece with you" I tried to persuade her but she shook her head.

"Please let me come with you" she nearly begged. I sighed.

"Okay fine, I'm guessing Ryle will pick JJ, Ma will take care of the reception, dad will lead the furniture hoarding while you two ensure everything is brought in. Probably show them where to place it for accessibility as well?" I asked.

"So you'll go grocery shopping? You'll need another hand" mom suggested.

"I'll go with her ma" Chaeyoung raised her hand.