Chapter 2 Party Drunks

Genie

I jump up in surprise when my bedroom door was opened from outside and in came Chaeyoung, then she locked it. I looked at her with fear.

"Uh, unnie, I, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked stepping back as she approached me. She is still swaying as she walk, she's really drunk, I thought. She shook her head but her gaze remained on me.

I stopped when my back hit the wall, meaning I can't back down anymore. I then dared to meet her gaze and was more nervous when I saw how dark it looks. What did I do? Why does she look like as if she's going to devour me alive?

When she reached me, I gulped. She grabbed my wrists and raised it above my head, pinning it. She pressed her legs on mine, immobilizing me. I was surprised because she is stronger this time than a while ago. She gazed at me harder and my eyes widened when she started to lean in. Sh*t! I know it! I got it! The darkness of her eyes denotes lust! Probably I stirred it by straddling her and accidentally rubbing my body on her!

My heart beat quicken that added to my nervousness. Slowly she is leaning in and I don't know what to do. I tried to free myself but she held me in place. Should I cry? Maybe it will wake her up from her drunken state? But I doubt it.

"Unnie, stop" I managed to squeak with a small voice but as if she hadn't heard me, she continued leaning in.

"Stop" I whispered, no effect. I closed my eyes for a bit before I inhaled then exhaled.

"Chaeyoung, please stop" I asked in a commanding tone and that seemed to wake her up.

She looked at me blankly, then blinked twice. The darkness in her eyes started to fade and her eyes widened. I sighed in relief. She looked at our position and she gasped.

"It's okay unnie, it's okay" I assured her as she released my hands then I hugged her.

"I understand unnie, it's okay" I whispered.

"Genie, I'm sorry, oh my gosh, I'm sorry" she sobbed as she hugged me as well.

"You scared me at first unnie, I thought you were mad at me, your eyes...." I shivered remembering the first time I saw it. But she laughed.

"I'm corrupting your innocence am I?" she asked.

"I only realized what it meant when you started to lean in" I admitted.

"I can't believe how many times I have embarrassed myself in front of you baby, I'm doomed" she sighed.

"It's okay unnie, now, we should head back out or the others will get jealous again, accusing me of having you to myself" I shook my head how the maknaes tease us.

When we returned, she looks as if she was sobered but her movement tells otherwise. The others are sitting on the floor, waiting for us, and in the middle are wrapped boxes. Maybe presents? Right, I excused myself back and went to grab my gift adding it to the boxes then I completed the circle. I know we are gonna play truth or dare again.

"Ow, what are those?" the birthday girl asked pointing at the parcels. Earlier, a set was delivered from our company, gifts from fans and friends and is currently piled at her room, boxes, flowers, whatever they gave her, all security checked before delivered to our dorm.

"Obviously, but we don't want you to open any yet" Jisoo unnie answered her and she pouted.

"But I wanna see now" she whined.

"No Chaeyoungie, wait, should someone carry it to her room instead?" Jennie suggested.

"I will, but first, let's take photos" I volunteered as I grabbed my camera, taking photos with the gifts. Chae-unnie protested when I collected all five boxes but she was held down by the unnies.