Chapter 10 Fight or Fix?

Genie

Fight it is!

After I cornered Chae-unnie at my room's right wall, I looked at her with a dangerous gaze, my jaw firm, and my fists were balled. Physically, I'm sure I won't hurt her but there's no limits with emotional attack.

"You aren't gonna speak?" I asked in a chilly tone and I saw her shiver. Hm, she seems to be backing up, but I'm angry now.

"I'm sorry" she sobbed.

"I'm not asking you to be sorry UNNIE! I am asking you what the hell do you want from me!" I yelled emphasizing the word unnie.

"I WANT YOUR ATTENTION GENIE! I WANT TO BE THE ONE YOU'RE SPENDING YOUR TIME WITH, AND NOT THAT ACTRESS WHOM YOU ARE DATING!" I was surprised when she yelled back but I think I provoked her by yelling at her twice by now. And there, she broke the dam. Though Jisoo unnie already told me about it, hearing it from her kinda shocked me.

"Did Lisa gave you all of her attention back then? 24 hours a day, was she with you? I bet she didn't, and she was your girlfriend. Now, I'm just your bestfriend here. I thought I'm giving enough time for you. I didn't know three hours a day spent with you out of work isn't enough anymore" I scoffed.

She seemed taken aback by my response. That's right, we are just bestfriends right?! She looked at me helplessly. Her reaction instantly ease my anger. I somehow regret mentioning Lisa but it is inevitable.

"I think you crossed the border line unnie. I was okay with everything with you, I can easily put up with your behaviours, but this time... This time you lost me there" I shook my head, my voice returning now to normal.

"I'm...jealous Genie. We used to be so close to each other. We spend time a lot together, but ever since you started dating, as if you have been avoiding me" she choke on her words.

I sighed heavily. I looked at her frustrated. I have never avoided her! Well, did I? I executed my plan of stepping back and deciding to find my father is my way to severe myself a little from her. But still, I made sure to spend a good time with her.

"Unnie, if there had been a change with our closeness, it's just a slight change. I never avoided you!" I took a deep breath.

"Will you tell me something unnie?" I paused as I gazed at her. She gulped.

"If I tell you that I already have a boyfriend, will you support me or avoid me or be worse with your jealousy?" I asked.

A single tear escape her eyes, and she brushed past me, rushing out to the door.

"Unnie stop! Walk past the door and never attempt to talk with me again" I yelled. She stopped instantly and I can see her shoulders rising and falling quickly. She's silently crying.

Okay, let's shift to Fix?

"Why are you running away? Will you be satisfied with your thoughts if you leave now?" I asked as I approached her again. I leaned on the door, blocking her way out.

"My head is a mess right now but I hate to leave things hanging. If you cooperate, maybe we could fix this before you leave" I suggested and she slowly nodded.

I took her arm and led her to my bed. I'm tired of standing. Just then, my phone rang. It was Jisoo unnie but I renamed her contact name as GF, as per her instructions that is.

Since my phone was lying on the bed, she saw the caller ID flash. I picked up my phone and answered it as I sat infront of her, crossing my arms.

"Genie, tell me you're not currently fighting with Chaeyoung right now or else I'll barge in there" she immediately spoke after I press answer.