Part 1: Mission Failed

Chapter 1

"I got eyes on the target. He's wearing a white suit, around his 50, 60's. I got detail on him, his name is Richard, net worth, 125 Million and he's sitting by the poker table" Henry, my twin brother announced over the small ear bud comms.

I listen to Henry while I did my makeup in the casino bathroom. Turns out, rich, old dudes loves hot chicks with red lipstick, that's my advantage.

"Ugh! Why do they always have to be so old and a male!" I whine, putting my lipstick away in my small black leather purse. I fix my hair and ran my fingers through it.

"Stop whining. You actually have the good part in this entire persuading job! I have to sit in the fucking van the entire time while you actually persuade the people!" Henry yelled through the comms with a bit sadness in his voice.

I heard him sigh, causing me to feel a bit guilty.

I walked out the bathroom and fixed my tight short red dress. I scanned the casino, looking for Richard, the person I'm persuading.

I need to admit, I really do feel bad for Henry. I've been persuading people since I was 14 and now I'm 25. The day Henry found out about me being a con artist, he threatened me, playfully, to tell our parents if he doesn't work with me. I once took him to persuade an old guy with me, but that went wrong, so now, I made him the guy in the van. He techs loads of stuff and basically helps me with my persuading. We also split the money that we make. Henry and I are super close, in fact, we don't talk to other people so much. We made a promise that we always stick together no matter what, that no body gets in between us, with that promise, it came with consequences. We had to run away from our home and flee the country when we were 20, we have no contact with our paren-

"Y/N! Stop daydreaming! And look!" Henry yelled through the comms, making me jump a bit.

I realized I was in the middle of the casino, standing there like an idiot. I shook my head and thanked Henry for making me snap out of my thoughts before continuing to walk over by the poker table.

I spot the Richard.

I took a deep breath in, fixed my posture and began fake crying loudly while walking over to the poker table.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up to me, especially Richard.

"Oh no sweetie, what's wrong?!" Richard ask, standing up from his seat and placing his hands on my back, rubbing it gently.

I got a small glimpse of the stuff he's wearing, 3 silver watches. I could totally sell that!

"M-My- I lost all my m-money, because m-my boyfriend d-dumped me!" I faked sobbed, holding back a smirk.

"That's okay! What about I take you out for dinner then I can give you some mone-"

"RICHARD!"

I look behind me to the voice who yelled his name, seeing a beautiful red headed woman behind me. Her hair's wavy, green eyes and is wearing a tight black dress with black hills. She has dark red lipstick, like me, on.

"Oh, dear, hi" Richard blushed, quickly pulling himself away from me.

DEAR!!??? DID HE JUST CALL HER DEAR!??!! I hide my confused and disgusted face by sobbing even harder, but dang! That's weird! She looks in her 20's and Richard is old enough to be my grandpa!

"Richard, who is this?" The girl asked, smirking at me. She walked closer to us, wrapping an arm around his, staring me dead in the eye.

"Well, I uh-" Richard started talking, but seemed to struggle.